afraid - Cower in fear.
angry - Fists on hips and slouches forward, as if glaring or grumbling, holds stance.
assumepositionwall ? getting frisked
atease - Stands in the 'at ease' military position(legs spread out slightly, hands behind back)
attack - Gives a charge! type point, fists on hips stance
batsmash - Hit someone with a bat.
batsmashreact - React to getting hit with a bat.
bigwave(overhere) - Waves over the head, fists on hips stance
boombox - Summons forth a boombox (it just appears) and leans over to turn it on, stands up and does a sort of dance(boombox plays music(several different, short songs)) (SOUND)
bow - Chinese/Japanese style bow, holds bow stance
bowdown - Another bow.
burp - A raunchy belch, wipes mouth with arm afterwards, ape-like stance (SOUND)
buzzoff/goaway - Makes a go away gesture.
cheer - randomly does one of 3 cheers, 1 fist raised, 2 fists raised or 2 fists lowered, repeats
clap - claps hands several times, crossed arms stance (SOUND)
coin - Flips a coin, randomly displays heads or tails
cower - Cower in fear.
crossarms - Crosses arms, stance(sliiiiiightly different than most other crossed arm stances)
curseyou/noooo (that's 4 o's...) - Shaking fist.
dance - randomly does one of a few dances, for the sake of my sanity, I won't bother trying to describe them.
dice - picks up, shakes and rolls a die, randomly displays the results(1-6), default stance
disagree - shakes head, crosses hand in front, then offers an alternative, crossed arms stance
drat - Raises fists up, then down, stomping at the same time, same ending stance as frustrated
drumdance - Tuatha Drum dance.
evillaugh - Extremely melodramatic, overacted evil laugh
fancybow - A much more elegant, ball-room style bow, falls into neutral forward facing stance
fear - Cower in fear.
flashlight - Look around with a flashlight out
flex1 - fists raised, flexing arms stance
flex2(flex) - a side-stance flexing arms
flex3 - another side-stance, flexing arms
frustrated - Raises both fists and leans backwards, shaking fists and head, leads into a quick-breathing angry-looking stance
goaway/buzzoff - shoo! Begone, pest!
grief - Falls to knees, hands on forehead, looks up and gestures a sort of "why me?" look with hands, goes into a sort of depressed slump while on knees, holds stance
hand/talktohand - Hold hand out. Talk to the hand gesture.
handsup - 2 stances with hands up, standing and kneeling.
hi(wave) - simple greeting wave, fists on hips stance
holdtorch - produce burning torch and hold out
huh(shrug) - raises hands and cocks head in a classical "What?"/"I don't know" look, neutral
jumpingjacks - does jumping jacks (SOUND)
kneel - Quickly kneels(errm, if you wanna call it that) on both knees with hands on thighs(looks insanely incomfortable), holds stance
laptop - Summon a laptop and a tall, thin table to sit it on, and start typing
laugh - fists on hips, tosses head back and laughs
laugh2/laughtoo - Another laugh
lecture - Waves/shakes hands in different motions in a lengthy lecture, fists on hips stance
ledgesit - Sit with legs over the edge of whatever you're standing on. Instant leg amputation if you're standing on the ground. 2-postures.
martialarts/kata - Warm up/practice punches and blocks (SOUND)
militarysalute - Stands in the military-style heads-high hand on forehead salute stance
monologue - does this work? Conflicting reports. Simliar to Lecture.
muahahaha - Evil Laugh
newspaper - Materializes a newspaper(don't ask) and reads it.
no - shakes head and waves hands in front of character, crossed arms stance
nod - Fists on hips, nod affirmatively, hold stance
panhandle - begs.
peerin - Make hand binoculars and look
point - Extends left arm and points in direction char is facing
protest - Hold hold up one of several randomly selected mostly unreadable protest signs
research - Pull out book and begin consulting it while making gestures in the air with other
roar - Claws air, roaring, ape-like stance (SOUND)
rock/paper/scissors - plays rock/paper/scissors, picking your choice(displays RPS for about 6-seconds, then displays your choice)
salute - A hand-on-forehead salute, fists on hips stance
scared - Cower in fear.
score1 to score10 - Holds a black on white scorecard up, ranging from 1-10 as specified, holds
shucks - Swings fist and head dejectedly, neutral forward facing stance(not the default stance, same as huh/shrug)
sit - Sits down, legs forward, with knees bent, elbows on knees, and slightly slumped over,
slap - Slap someone.
slapreact - React to getting slapped
slash/slashthroat - Slashing motion across throat
smack - Backhand slap
stop(raisehand) - Raises your right hand above your head, stance(use in tangent with attack, ie: "s Wait for my signal to attack$$e stop" & "s Attack!$$e attack")
surrender - 2 stances with hands up, standing and kneeling.
tarzan - Beats chest and howls, angry-looking stance (SOUND)
taunt1 - Taunts, beckoning with one hand, then slaps fist into palm, repeating stance (SOUND)
taunt2(taunt) - Taunts, beckoning with both hands, combat stance (SOUND)
thanks(thankyou) - gestures with hand, neutral forward facing stance **NOTE** current build on live will do bow for thanks(thankyou doesn't exist yet)
thewave - Does the wave(I assume you know what this is...), neutral facing forward stance
threathand/smackyou - Threaten to Smack someone.
victory - Raises hands excitedly, and then again less excitedly, and then a third time almost non-chalantly, falls into neutral forward facing stance
walllean - Casual wall lean. 2 postures.
wavefist - Waves fist, hoots and then claps(its a cheer), crossed arms stance (SOUND)
welcome - Open arms welcomely, fists on hips stance
whistle - Whistles(sounds like a police whistle), ready-stance. (SOUND)
winner - Fist in fist cheer, right, and then left, neutral forward facing stance, but apparently
yatayata - make blah blah blah gesture with hand, look bored... "is he STILL talking?"]
yes(thumbsup) - Big(literally) thumbs up and an affirmative nod, fists on hips stance
yoga - Sits down cross legged with hands on knees/legs, holds stance
yourewelcome - bows head and gestures with hand, neutral forward facing stance.

I confess I didnt write this, got it from another site.