Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is the new board. Make yourselvse at home. Post shit here unless:

a. it's music related

b. it's relate to a proposed or past event of the league

c. it's the OG thread hot or not related

d. it's related to one of our many interests (aka ufc/mma, psych, fecal love, hemoroids, etc)

then post it on the appropriate thread.

this thread will take the place of, in addition to all threads which we named for something then used for general banter, the discussion that we had under the threads dem drems, period grabbag, tcal's nonsense threads and famous folks and what they'd ask for if cruscified next to g-wiz should we choose to ressurect them

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 06, 2005 08:42 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here's my first non-organizational post. a harkening back to the g-wiz thread. it's a twist though. rather than what a person would say to g-wiz, it's what would be said period. the man: hank.

jesus: hey man, i'm a huge fan. sorry to see you in such a tight spot.

hank: thanks. some of your work wasn't too bad either. your fans fucking suck though. anwyay, i've been worse off though.

jesus: yeah, i bet this is some pussy shit compared to what those pigs gave you on tour with black flag in the 80s.

hank: hell yeah.

jesus: well it was a pleasure, but i'm going up for a while. like to come?

hank: no thanks, i think i'm gonna fight this one out. i'll catch you later

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

also, this image come up in google when you search for tlhe. it's the only exact match. which one am i muddy? cause it's obviously one of our first band pics.

http://www.bjshq.com.cn/English/Tlhe.jpeg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHA, I don't know man, that is quite a picture though. I must say I really like what you've done here, we were in desperate need of some organization. Hope everyone comes on over.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok - serious fucking issues with the web site ml. there's fucking ad words that get hyperlinked from the text of the site from some database of freeservers fascist ad crap. fuck that shit. i'm very close to taking the site down. we need to talk about it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, make sure you're sitting down cuz this might come as a shock to some of you. I went back and looked at the hyperlinks on another fs website and I actually DO care about that and feel that at that point it is excessive and that we can not continue with that provider. Honestly.
    You're the web guy, so hit me, what are our options? We need to find a half decent fucking service.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll tell ya why I have a problem with it, it's a fucking link amidst several other fucking links on our site, surely you can see the confusion created. I just don't like the idea of clicking a link on our site and being sent anywhere but a page that we built/linked.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow man, that's great to hear. why do you hate it? it's really fucking gay and my gripe is just that it's a promoter for various artists' work, namely ours, and to have some corporate bullshit tagged up all over it degrading as well as distracting.

i'm thinking about trying to just get a cheap - good service. we'll see. gonna look for a couple weeks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

new ghoul home site purchased. some work ahead before it's operational. to all insiders one important note now that i'm paying for the site: i'll let you know the url at some point when it's up and running. you need to understand though that each time someone views the site that's using bandwidth that costs me money. for this reason please do not look at the site unless i tell you to - i'll tell you to whenever there's an update or something - otherwise we won't last very long if you're all checking a bunch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yo nigga where you at? ml, alive? ring a negro. nobody saw the game today. thank fuck. saw the final. music tomorrow?

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast