Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyway, let's clear this up, eh?

I was up with the tomtom club, watching TV while he wrote the whole thing, yeah? The fucking laptop is a p.o.s. but it's what we got. Maybe we'll pool together and get a nice big mac soon. Yeah, I like macs, so?

Anyway, so's I'm watching quantum leap or something, right, and he starts giggling in, you know, that high-pitched squirrel giggle of his [editor's note: I don't sound like a squirrel, you ass] and I ask him what's up.

Well, you know, he explains the whole thing in his own half-ass explaining way [ed. This time, he's right] and trust me, the whole thing was in good fun. He's mean but he doesn't mean to be mean, yeah?

But for posterity, we've agreed that all art and insincerity shall herewith [ed. he means forthwith] contained to its proper board, and will not be unleashed so harshly on the ususpecting public.

-Vincent Callaghan
    [dictated but not read]

Inactive Member vincent.callaghan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, he sent that before I could check it. Little flower-smelling woman wants to get smeared on the board, I'll do it.

So, if you must know, yes, I have a Canadian "accent," and most of the good insults come from me, which would be why they're so harsh, cause I don't really know you guys.

I challenge you to find anything so quality that comes from the "thrope."

Tubby little bitch that he is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey there former poster under mighty moose and present poster under Misanthrope6000, please do not create any more names. stick to the one you have. also, when you post, post once at a time. don't be an asshole - at least in the sense that i'm referencing. THANKS!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here's the things you pompous fat kid, we all got it - at least ml and i, i can verify that much. it's not like we're the smacked asses you went to high school with so fuck yourself. if you want an ego trip this is the wrong place to look.

anyway, you're done now, so i'll let that comment go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright. I get it. In the League 2.0 humor based crimes are considered especially heinous. Consider Vincent dead to you, we never used his real name any way.

Also, message received. I will no longer post under the freak party. But let me first say this:

Hi, I'm NBC. Let's rape John Lennon's dead body until dollars come out.

That's it. No more. I promise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...CHAPMAN-DC.XML

That and MEDIUM IN 3D!

Alright? See, I'm being responsible, I'm letting you know what I refrence. See? I'm being a good boy. Please love me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

on the murder note, if you could kill one person living today free of charge and reprocussion, who?

i saw a commercial when i was watching tv last night for a show called ted or alive. this isn't my answer, but i do thirst for the blood of the nuge. get him in a stranglehold. see how he likes it...bitch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually was thinking about this exact question last night. I wondered to myself if I would waste my pick on the obvious answer, and decided nay for the life that that creature lives will be punishment enough. Death would most likely be welcome. Torture however, that's another story.
    If Jesus and Mohammed weren't already dead I'd choose them. I guess I'm gonna have to go with Lance Armstrong.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm higher than the bomb right now. I saw "More," quite a good film. Pink Floyd all the way through.

Now, trying to figure out what it was I needed to say. My laptop is going naked lunch and my response is to only take some more. Good night, birdy wirdies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OHhhhh man. I'm really using all my vampire strength to keep myself from ripping a MR. HYDE across every single board.