Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the dreading is complete. i'm having a 50/50 raffle with the lotto question being: "how many hours did my dreadlocks take to complete?"

the proceeds will be split between atron5000 (who did the dreads) and the closest guesser.

one entry costs $3. two for $5. unlimited per entries person.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, just logging on here to confirm that I'm not dead (but feel damn close) and to apoligize for not getting out to watch the game sunday, which I slept through much like I slept through the rest of the weekend. I still feel like shit, so at this rate I'm hoping to catch up with you guys sometime this weekend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was wondering if your cold had gotten the better of you since i haven't seen you. feel better honey buns and be sure to get on the kid when you feel good enough to play. my hats are sure to be in any day and i've realized that if we don't get the fucking show on the road dutch monster squad will go the way of m.l.m.l. since i'm going to be traveling extensively starting in early november - mid december and then again b/w xmas and new years.

also, HERE YE HERE YE, the dreadlock stock and two smoking cocks 50/50 raffle has officially begun. i and my mother have sweetened the pot for atron5000 and one lucky winning entrant with a whopping 10 stones. be the first on your block to bet in this historical raffle!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yo slags. i'm representing in maryland right now but i'll be coming back into clarksdale tomorrow afternoon by mid-late afternoon. i'm planning on fucking around in the evening so all interested parties ring me up and we'll converge on my home.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yo, if it's early enough maybe me and Refill will stop by and cottage cheese sabotage your ass. And then sit back, smoke a bone, and listen to his grandma have nightmares.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hell yeah - that's what i call a good time motherfucker!

-
    on an inquisitive and semi-srious (read: confused) note: what the hell??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, talked to Fishtown tonight, said he's getting his ass on here right away, with a cool avatar. This is great fucking news, Refill is already on here. Now here is the thing to ponder, who else we gettin in this shit? I know Misanthrope better get his ass in here, as well as ATron5000...bitch. hahaha. Get Herbologist in here, and make him use that name, hahaha, no, but get him in here. Anyone else? I'm open to all suggestions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's some great motherfucking news. i miss fishtown more every day. where you at man?!

i'll shoot misanthrope a line that he's being called out, although i already called him out to get back on here.

dropping our man in d-town a line too. just talked to him tonight, probly coming out here again early next year. we'll fuck some shit up.

atron has some issues i think like f-town with not knowing how the fuck to get on here and stuff. i'll encourage her though

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"One rule here: create a thread without first suggesting it and recieving feedback from at least the moderator in the discussion thread and get banned."

What happens if you don't follow the one rule? Do you get banned for not following the one rule?

I followed the rule. Did anyone else? It doesn't look like it. Do I get a prize?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you did NOT follow it cause you just posted that thread then posted on hear. fucking ass jockey. since you are who you are though and have certain connections with the moderator you just lucked out. really the only fag i'd ban was that pavorati looking douchebag that i dropped from the old board.

to elaborate on the rule we just agreed put that up cause our last board had 10000000 threads and it got messy. this way is def. better cause you can actually keep tabs on what's being said easily.

one last thing top cat, what's with having 2 names now. are you the moose or the misanthrope? pick.

as for your fake band i'm in since it'll probly make me shit my pants a few times. good timing too since ml and i just got the basement studio in true working order yesterday. lets see your verse, i'll totally outdo it.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 18, 2005 04:02 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 18, 2005 04:16 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>