Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all, your friend died like a pig.

Second of all: "One rule here: create a thread without first suggesting it and recieving feedback from at least the moderator in the discussion thread and get banned."

You see, I followed the rule, to a point. The only part I failed was getting banned. So I hang my head in shame for that. I remain simply an extraordinary asshole.

Thirdly, my little brother *is* in town, and I figured I'd throw him into the fray. He dictated, and I typed. He hates computers, though, and probably won't check in that often. I keep expecting him to move to a cabin in the woods and write some anti-technology manifesto on bleached paper. He does have a bitchin' typewriter that he lugs around, though. Not this trip, however, so he's writing on napkins and, well, paper.

It is a rule of mine not to give the answers, but if I have to...no, my little brother is in fact, my elder brother. 1-5-85 to my 4-11-87 So that should lead to the second fact, he is not my "actual" twin. Thirdly, he changes the spelling of the last name. He prefers the more Irish "Callaghan" to my g-less version. I must admit, I prefer his, but something has to differentiate the two of us.

You ever really think about eybrows? They're fuckin' crazy, man. Here endeth the lesson.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for that. i'll be sure not to bother to read it when you post something in the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yo refill - ml's at work right now so i'm taking a break and getting some shit done around the house. we're going record til 11 or so tonight when he gets back but if you're down for something give one of us a call

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yo, name check - pat, are you on here yet bro?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally can't wait for a reply from SassyTassy. I put forth the effort, that little pasta gobbler better sing his way on to the board right quick.

---that's how you call a man out, pardner.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah you garlic scarfing bastard, where you at?

on a nonrelated note, jumping off t cal's disturbing thesis from the music thread, wouldn't it be fucking terrible if 1990 was the high water mark of human civilization?

it sounds fucking terrible, and absurd at first, but after thinking for a couple of minutes it's fairly plausible. in 1990 this country wasn't a veritable police state. global fear mongering and actual terrorism were things that majorly and directly impacted the 3rd world mostly. globalization was a problem arising (note the first massive us protest in seattle around this era) as opposed to it being a firmly rooted way of the world today. shit's pretty fucked. i can't see how a lot if it's going to improve any. therefore, 1990 might have been the high water mark of man.

if so, that sucks, because the way i remember the 90s - as a young teen punk ass bmx-er and nirvana listener without many brain cells in use - is kind of the way i remember the world being in a lot of ways. that was a shitty, flannel saturated time. def. were some great highlights like alt. rock and getting handjobs but not a terribly amazing period.

i'd like to hear some other input on this topic, somebody. hit me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well amen to that. I think for one, there was some semblance of a job market in the 90's. Fuck this shit now. Was there less people? I think there was. That fucking helps.
    As far as music goes, I don't know. It certainly was a fruitful time for Alt. Rock and that stuff. I must say the pop crap was more tolerable back then. I'd listen to SpaceHog over Backstreet Boys any day of the week. I agree that the current situation is fucked.
    Also, and I know a lot of us have discussed this in depth before, but where were the prosti-tots in the 90's? While I was getting an old rub job, average 8th grader of 2005 is poppin some DXM and playing gasper. Fuck!
    Speaking of handjobs, I want one...now. I'm starting a movement to bring them back which will most likely fail. Oh, and it has to be an awkward handjob. First time's a charm?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah man, remember when you could eat your cherios before gradeschool while watching intergalactic on mtv? anyway, i agree with those points too.

as for hardjobs, i like them where they are in my life - my prepubescent past. good luck bringing them back. try not to get arrested or else if asking a girl you could just as easily outright fuck that's past the tender age of handjobs (that's about 4 these days right?), try not to get laughed at too hard. let me know how it goes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will try my hardest. I mean that. As for getting laughed at, I'm not too concerned. When I give her the alternate destination I wish to penetrate, she will surely palm the shit out of my joystick. Hopefully she'll tongue my balls, as well. Now there's something you're never too old for.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yo tomtom club - good call on repo man. was fucking rich. 2nd place i checked had it, which is good cause the 3rd spot around here (which used to be the 1st spot to check to rent shit) happens to have this bullshit policy where i need to "pay" late fees in order to rent movies. whatever

for a while i was watching thinking, "ok, this is funny. half decent old flick, half ill done amusement." then it went to total amusement and suddenly went so far that it became a good movie. suffices to say we'll def. have to view it at our all hallow's eve banger.