Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Halloween couldn't taste any better on a plate.

As for the decline of civilization it makes as much sense as somewhat serious philosophical discussion turning into a full-on serious talk about handjobs.

There's nothing wrong with that. Even if we've got nothing to look forward to, that's ok. Because the way things are is the way it is.

After all, if a handjob were a bad thing, why is it that the hand fits so well around the captain?

As for me, I found that my penis isn't actually that small, it's just dwarfed in proportion to the tub hanging over it. And that's comforting. Because I lost a few pounds last week, and I feel like I've got a titan missile in my pocket.

Maybe our board should have a special topic for homoerotic discussion. It would be called. "Discussion 2: Posts that start out heterosexual but quickly take a turn for the sticky." Readership would go through the roof.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And what do you consider fun? Fun, natural fun.

Yeah, repo man seems like a simple effort at first, but just dives after he gets the job. One of my favorite movies on the fun side.

I've been working on my footwork for some Jeet Kun Do. That shit is hard, but I can't wait for someone to honestly come at me. It's not the kind of shit that you throw when you're screwing with your friends, but it looks cool, and, you'd be surprised what you can take on the elbow.

Next, I've got to get someone to practice knife fighting with me.

You do it with practice knives, by the way. Much as I'm sure you'd like to slice up mini-pav, you'll need to find some other pretext.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahaha, always a good thing when the turtle comes out of his shell, so to speak. As for the art of the intercepting fist...good luck.

An old japanese master was drinking tea and three...

He was a genius, but I so don't want to talk about it right now. Like totally.

When I think handjobs I think of begonias. There's always dew on the pedals and its always early. That should hint at my love for less than ripe creatures of the fairer sex and how I would have them massage my balls into a thick, oatmeal mush. Homoerotic? NAY!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey boss, i'll totally spar your jit cunt do black and blue and stab you next time i see you for trying to insinuate homoeroticism on my hostboard. congrats though on your dickydo's return.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's a beautiful thing when 2 threads come together like this. i don't even know where to post it.

let's go trick or treating for handjobs for halloween!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Figures the day I rejoin the board you motherfuckers are talking about handjobs. I guess it's not so bad though, brings me back to when I was a tyke. I'm actually sweating bullets right now thinking about getting the old helping hand. I'm gonna have to refrain from delving any further into this discussion, because I really don't feel like changing my pants any time soon. But seriously, I'm getting weak in the knees right now...ohh ohhh...oh christ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey you old dog! glad you finally got on here. you've been missed. i can understand why your slippery ass probly loved hand jobs, you're whole fucking body's lubed up and ready to go 24/7.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, if it isn't the second coming. Anyway, I don't know if you read back any, but this is actually a conversation about the decline of civilization gone handjob. So if anyone would like to bring it back, feel free.
    I do know this, the "advancements" in technology has done nothing but hurt us. We're replacing ourselves with machines and thus using less and less of our brains. Oh shit, I forgot my train of thought. I do wish to express an emotion however, so I think I'll go with one of these: [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't talk about anything else
    We don't wanna know!
    We're dedicated
    To our favorite shows!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree that times are pretty shitty. Technology is taking over, and the cons definitely outway the pros. But hey, the good things are pretty damn good. Just think, all the great discussions that take place on this board would not be happening if it weren't for technology. And the sound quality of recorded music is a definite plus. Not to mention a good sound system goes a long fucking way. And a video game here and there is good time too. I guess it just comes down to how much you let yourself get caught up in all the shit that's out there. I'm gonna have to play devil's advocate here to spark what could be an interesting conversation - how have the advancements in technology hurt us the most? and is it out of our control to not be negatively influenced by all these advancements? I'm too fucking lazy to read back to see if this was discussed already, so just take me out back and give me a bullet in the head if it was.