Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If we are an animal then it is certainly relevant. If we are a virus then we're doing what we're supposed to be doing: devastating our host. I will take this opurtunity to say that I'm not trying to indicate that these questions are connected to my beliefs. Some may be, others are not. Evolution is difficult to gauge. Its not something that just happens all of a sudden. The possibility of natural selection phasing us out is a strong one, and one I've kept in mind for a long time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Check 1,2.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah, count stinkfistula, nice fucking name dude. glad to see that avatar is really working out.

i'm stuck in motherfucking allentown right now. the dtd frat dodgeball tourney i was forced to officiate was so painful i came back to billyboy's pad for a nap. wish me luck making it back home alive.

as for saturday night i haven't heard anything from that bitch in nyc so i guess i'll be around. when's you family b-day shit ml? then? or can we see if refill's available and get something going?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey man, damn, that fucking sucks. My party is tomorrow night, you of course can come. SHould be lots of food. Refill is at NIN. Fucker.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

alright duder, i ought to be there. will beat the shit out of my mother's cooking

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, great, and by the way if you do come you'll be getting the first part of your belated b-day gift. Cool beans. Goo goo ga joob.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's fucked up! you typed that and here i am later reading it. what song do you think my playlist got to just as i read it? fucking crazy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

true blue. true blue motherfucker. so nyc is cool. i'm really skanking it on this trip. beside socks and tshirts i only have 2 pairs of shit. i'll be posting a travelog of sorts reporting back on how it all works out. tonight - smoking pot at the new school, art projects at cooper union detracting from festivities, a concert at the bowery ballroom a little later on and i had some meatballs earlier that gassed me up to all hell. that's it for my first installment. started reading island coming up and it's boss. i recommend it already as it's relevant to "current events." huxley is the dude

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I told ya man, something is going on. There was no rhyme or reason to me writing that except for that it just came to my head at that particular moment. I wasn't humming the song prior to that or afterward. Due to "current events" this does not surprise me, yet still delights me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey buddy, didn't expect to hear from ya so soon. I'm glad to hear you're doing drugs...I mean having fun. I'm also glad to rub this fact in your face. You ate "some" meatballs and are gassy, I have eaten tacos (refried beans included)for the past 48 hours. Not a drip!
    Who are you staying with right now?

Shit is slow round these parts. Refill called me to wish me a happy birthday and that 10 minute conversation was pretty much the highlight of my day. "Current events" continue. Woke me up last night, rather unnerving. Tell ya about it when you get back or call.

Oh, almost forgot. Big mystery of the day. I'm reluctant to even post this to give anyone the fucking satisfaction, but I recieved two phone calls in the late afternoon yesterday. Both female voices (or castrated men) calling from a number which they obviously *87'd me from (pussy move) wishing me, very simply "Happy Birthday." My brother nor I recognized the voices, hopefully it was one of you guys, but if it wasn't I guess I just have to open up myself to the following possibilities:
    1)I am a commodity
    2)Someone is having a bit of fun at my expense
    3)I'm too intimidating to even talk to
    4)Someone is shy (in which case, thanks and grow a pair of balls)
    5)It's just in my imagination
    6)Someone thinks their doing the right thing (in which case please get fucked a thousand times over and "I hope you never breathe again."

By the way, just so the rest of you don't completely think I'm off my rocker, I posted this because I'm pretty sure people have been reading this board. Other people.