Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's always true.

just got a call from my father. apparently we have some good flyers tix for tonight. undefeated so far in preseason

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Going back for a minute, I think I personally day dream a little less about my future residence (although I do that quite a bit) and more about other factors of life, i.e. schemes to make money, hittin', what it would feel like not to have a fucked up back/neck, and believe it or not a lot of thought is spent on how I would physically devestate people in my day to day life. The success of the upcoming album has also been on my mind lately aswell.

Concerning your phone call last night: Yes, or I'm in, whatever it is to say "I have money towards that."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i like to hear that. please give me a scenario you daydream of jessy reaming sambo's asshole out.

as for money - just check your cell messages and call me back

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sambo was a little cold today, until I reminded him of the song "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," by the Crashtest Dummies. Then he was all smiles.
    Walked out of there with my pay and a slightly damaged modernistic clock valued at $135. Tiff gave it to me after she more or less took a tiny chip out of it. Cool beans though, I gave it to my mum, who was all smiles.

Its not that I'm an angry person, its just that I often wonder what things would be like if with every dirty look I caught I dished out a brutal beating. Makes you think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey! I got a 79% for my picks this week. Not too shabby.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, its time for my picks for the week. Don't think I'll beat my percentage from last week, but here goes:

Detroit over Ravens
    Bears over Browns
    Dolphins over Bills
    Pats over Falcons
    Saints over Packers
    Seatle over St. Louis
    Bucs over Jets
    Titans over Houston
    Colts over 49ers
    Carolina over Arizona
    Da Birds over Cowboys
    Broncos over Redskins
    Cincinnati over Jacksonville
    Chargers over Stealers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok I got spanked, so enough of Ian's picks. How bout this, read and discuss:

"Here's a rich irony: I'm writing today about a new children's book, but I can't describe the plot in a family newspaper without warning you first that it is entirely inappropriate for children.
    The book is "Rainbow Party" by juvenile fiction author Paul Ruditis. The publisher is Simon Pulse, a kiddie lit division of the esteemed Simon & Schuster. The cover of the book features the title spelled out in fun, Crayola-bright font. Beneath the title is an illustrated array of lipsticks in bold colors.
    The main characters in the book are high school sophomores supposedly typical 14- and 15-year-olds with names such as "Gin" and "Sandy." The book opens with these two girls shopping for lipstick at the mall in advance of a special party. The girls banter as they hunt for lipsticks in every color of the rainbow:
    "Okay, we've got red, orange, and purple," Gin said. "Now we just need yellow, green, and blue."
    "Don't forget indigo," Sandy said as she scanned the row of lipstick tubes.
    "What are you talking about?"
    "Indigo," Sandy repeated as if that explained everything. "You know. ROY G. BIV. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet."
    "That's seven lipsticks. Only six girls are coming. We don't need it."
    What kind of party do you imagine they might be organizing? Perhaps a makeover party? With moms and daughters sharing their best beauty secrets and bonding in the process?
    Alas, no. No parents are invited to this get-together. A "rainbow party," you see, is a gathering of boys and girls for the purpose of engaging in group oral sex. Each girl wears a different colored lipstick and leaves a mark on each boy. At night's end, the boys proudly sport their own cosmetically-sealed rainbow you-know-where bringing a whole new meaning to the concept of "party favors."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that sounds completely appropriate since it's not a CHILDREN'S book but a TEEN book. i only wish i read it when i was 14 to get the idea. sheeeit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey man, I completely understand. I was just thinking of the possabilities. That's cooler than those key parties they used to have in the 70's.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so someone who you know was out running last night and about 1/2 way through his run he felt a rumbling. now he has had runner's rumbling before but this was unlike any other. suffice it to say he was in a bad way in a moment of weakness found a dark, hidden area behind the bushes of some unsuspecting person's house , squatted down, and took a big shit. he felt better and continued running but soon after the rumbling returned. well this guy goes behind a closed building and left 2 nice piles for the folks of the Knights of Columbus. he continued to run and upon returning home he cleaned himself thoroughly and promptly threw away his underwear. as for the runner he is fine now and laughing hysterically at the thought of this amazing story of trial and tribulation.