Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on, just give me a second here.

Okay, I'm crying over here man. That is hands down the funniest shit I have heard in...well possibly years. See, this is exactly why more people need to post on here. So I can let a little piss go in my jeans when I laugh too hard. Also, I would like to add a big congradulations for surpassing the former king of public shitting, myself. You're true blue, Refill.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

shit man. that's really classy. i'm sorry, but i have to point out though - maybe should have posted it under hot or not - cause that's hot motherfucker.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At practice tonight Fick and I were discussing your little tale Refill. We were just wondering, what was the story with the wiping? I mean, I was aforded the luxury of having you around when I shit in public, so you could run up to Taco Bell and nab me some napkins. Fick and I concluded that you probably just said the fuck with it and ran home to catch a shower. Is that right? By the way, thank you for that story. Tim and I read it and both almost shit ourselves, then at dinner we told our father and he damn near choked on his food.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no wiping gentlemen. i ran the last 2 miles fast as i could and washed my ass about 50 times. that is, after i ran through the door to the downstairs bathroom and lit the toilet on fire.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHAHA!
    Well now that you've really had time to settle, any idea what the hell was up? What could have been the cause of such an onslaught of shit? I suspect cottage cheese had a hand in it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i thought so man. congrats. that takes some guts...spilling out of your kiester that is. anyway - thanks for that anecdote and the recent one about cottage cheese and your sister that i caught from ML. also, thank her for the boss ass stick adorning my cell phone. peace

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont know. actaully, i dont think it had anything to do with the food i ate because everyone else ate the same thing for dinner and didnt get sick. i think it might have been a combo of running and a stomach bug of some sort. anywho, i really gave new meaning to the term "going apeshit".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHA. Dude, I really shouldn't because this type of thing generates problems that might otherwise never surface, but did you ever ask yourself "Damn, I just shit in a bush because I was unable to make it to a proper restroom. In my day to day life I often find myself unable to reach said restrooms. Fortunately I don't have the call to use them. Oh fucking shit! What if I shit myself on the speedline?!?!?!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my reply to your question is this. simply put it wasnt something that ran through my head because it was a do or die situation. i either shit in a bush and behind a knights of columbus building or risk fucking my bowels and/or ruining more than just a pari of underwear. that being said, this has never, not once, in my 3 or so years i've been running outdoors, been a problem to that degree. sure, i've gotten cramps because i had to go poop real bad but i've always been able to make it home. this however, was a situation in which i got sick all of a sudden. like i think it was a bug or some bad food or something. i'm going to run today, right now actaully, and i'll fill everyone in on how things turn out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

godspeed!