Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indexhb,Listen and Learn.

Fresh Air

Index,
    I?ve had enough of your racism and insolence. I?m a card carrying conservative black male. In the 2000 Election, I?m proud I voted for the winning team. I proudly admit to being a member of the NRA and supported lobbying efforts to end federally sponsored abortion. Rather than some liberal notions that continue the blame ?whitey? nonsense,
    I strongly advocate building educational and moral foundations for blacks.

Your support of those con artist charlatan black leaders is both comical and regressive.
    I?ve read your criticism of Reagan?s trickle-down economics. Supporting the Reverend Jessie Jackson?s shake-down version of trickle-down, you only confirm the hypocrisy DrDetroit accurately describes.

Your claim of providing a historical perspective is always limited to how the black masses did not make it through to prosperity. I?d like see you once talk about how blacks during the days of segregation provided for themselves. Could you stop the violin, and show there were more black owned banks and insurance companies prior to the Civil Rights Movement? Could you show that places like Auburn Avenue in Atlanta flourished? Could you show that not one Historically Black University has been created since 1965? The most progressive period for blacks was when men like Booker T. Washington realized that they had to work within the dominant culture. It is no surprise that the most successful blacks, like Colin Powell, realize this today.

Those words dominant culture probably disturb you. Well that?s too bad. The primary influence of American Civilization is white and European. Within the language, the literature, the technology, the law and the art, this is not subject to change. As one of many minorities allowed within the dominant culture?s domain, you should be teaching blacks how to best fit-in. You should be teaching them how to contribute rather than to create strife. That is the message the Black immigrant from Haiti realizes. It is what the Chinese and Indian immigrant has understood. Even the Latinos are further advanced to this notion because they don?t have agitators like Jesse and you, as ideologues, preaching anger and hand-outs

You continuously make excuses about bad black behavior. Black crime continues at a higher level because you and your kind, possibly without knowing, condone it by always looking to blame this behavior on something whites did to blacks as far back as 400 years ago. This does not pass the common sense test. If there were an ounce of truth to that notion, then Japanese-Americans would be committing violent acts at a higher rate than anyone. I say this because during WWII they were the last group to legally have all their rights taken.

If you had a clue index, you would teach the black youth that the competition is everyone. They are not just competing against whites and other blacks. They are competing against the Balkan immigrant, Philippine immigrant, the Nigerian immigrant, and the Afghanistan immigrant. What you don?t see in this country, they see. Of any and all countries in the world, America provides the best opportunity to succeed.

Finally, there is a change brewing. It is as pleasant as those winter Savannah mornings that rush hastily toward spring. By his actions (not Clinton talk), the president has proven that he wants to move a nation forward. That small 8% number of blacks that escaped the Democratic slave ship are free at last.. When that number increases to 12% during this election year, the days of liberalism are officially over. By 2004, the notion of ever electing a Democratic will be as pass? as a Jesse Jackson speech.

------------------
    Black and conservative,why not?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No you're not. You're a sackless, chickenshit troll. Go fuck yourself, pussy.

------------------

Fresh Air

Aren't we all trolls? As much as I don't care for indexhb, you are even lower on the food chain.

------------------
    Black and conservative,why not?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting points of view, and there are some salient points in there.

Although you are likely not a black conservative, your make the beginnings of a lot of good arguments, especially speaking of education.

You also included a lot of claptrap. It would be interested to see you and index go at it...it could prove enlightening. But you're a blatant troll, and he usually backs away from trollfights.

Not that there aren't black conservatives--I hang out with one--it's just that you aren't.

------------------
    You and I are getting along like dykes and dogs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like Index gets run without even having to respond with his usual "Uncle Tom" labels and ignorance.

Mvscal, why the response??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mvscal:
    No you're not. You're a sackless, chickenshit troll. Go fuck yourself, pussy.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Taking up for Insux is lower on the food chain than a sackless, chickenshit troll.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrDetroit:
    Mvscal, why the response??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever points he makes lose all credibility when he cowers behind a troll.

I also have a hard time believing that the segregation era was the type of cultural "golden age" that he seems to suggest.

Sounds more like Nick Frisco got bored and decided to roll up a "conservative black troll".

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fresh Air:
    I?m a card carrying conservative black male.

Couldnt make out the directions you gave me for next weekend's BBQ. Is it the concrete-fortified bunker next to the throny hedgerow?..or the steel trap door jutting out the side of Lonely Hill?

In the 2000 Election, I?m proud I voted for the winning team.

What up dawg? Props for getting some more pro-Laker blood up in heyyaah!! 3-PEAT baby!!

I proudly admit to being a member of the NRA and supported lobbying efforts to end federally sponsored abortion.

Yeah Ive heard about that program. Something about gun dealers funneling lots of Teks into the inner city and babies getting killed in gang crossfire? Say what you want. But it gets results.

Rather than some liberal notions that continue the blame ?whitey? nonsense,
    I strongly advocate building educational and moral foundations for blacks.

Sounds great. What prison do I go to so I can make my donation?

Your support of those con artist charlatan black leaders is both comical and regressive.

Bravo! That pederass Tony Dungee had to go! Next on the list of "subversive agitators": Don Cheney & Doc Rivers.

I?ve read your criticism of Reagan?s trickle-down economics.

Ive read lots of criticisms of trickle-down too. Damned liberals. Ike, G. Bush Sr., Arianna Huffingtons were perhaps the most damning though.

Supporting the Reverend Jessie Jackson?s shake-down version of trickle-down, you only confirm the hypocrisy DrDetroit accurately describes.

Havent heard DrD talk about that one in a while. He's probably turned the page like the rest of us. You seem to be chomping at the bit to drop his name for some reason though.

Your claim of providing a historical perspective is always limited to how the black masses did not make it through to prosperity.

Hold on a sec. The phone is ringing. I hope its Cosby or Oprah.

I?d like see you once talk about how blacks during the days of segregation provided for themselves.

Ive heard tell about this. Imagine my horrah when I found out that Southern Blacks were commonly employed by the city to nail up and maintain "Whites ONLY" signs around restrooms & drinking fountains. Talk about low self-esteem.

Could you stop the violin, and show there were more black owned banks and insurance companies prior to the Civil Rights Movement?

Man! What were those uppity darkies thinking!!?? All they had to do was continue sneaking into hotels in the middle of the night and keep eating behind restaurants with the kitchen staff, and by now theyd be shoveling bags of C-notes into their fireplaces just for grins? What a bunch of tools!

Could you show that places like Auburn Avenue in Atlanta flourished?

Are you a surveyor? I once clipped a surveyor with my car. My bad.

Could you show that not one Historically Black University has been created since 1965?

Man that proves gobs. But in truth, who needs fancy Afro skelwin when you can go to the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced(lmao) Conservative Studies? College smallege.

The most progressive period for blacks was when men like Booker T. Washington realized that they had to work within the dominant culture.

Irony is, Booker T. was despised and recieved daily death threats from the "dominant culture" of his day. Que Locos!

It is no surprise that the most successful blacks, like Colin Powell, realize this today.

He realizes a lot more than that, if you ask me. Chief among them, is that you havent come into his office yet to empty out his waste paper basket.

Those words dominant culture probably disturb you. Well that?s too bad. The primary influence of American Civilization is white and European.

Dammit! My Robert Johnson CD just skipped. Looks like Ill have to go with Scott Joplin, Duke Ellington or Count Basie instead. That Chuck Berry sure was one crazy cat. The other day, some jackass at the record store tried to tell me that there was blues in Memphis before Elvis!! Ha! What an uneducated dork. Somebody hand me a bag of plasma. My pet vampire is getting thirsty.

Within the language, the literature, the technology, the law and the art, this is not subject to change. As one of many minorities allowed within the dominant culture?s domain, you should be teaching blacks how to best fit-in.

Rack both you and Charley Pride to the hills.

You should be teaching them how to contribute rather than to create strife. That is the message the Black immigrant from Haiti realizes. It is what the Chinese and Indian immigrant has understood. Even the Latinos are further advanced to this notion because they don?t have agitators like Jesse and you, as ideologues, preaching anger and ]hand-outs

I saw a shootout in Chinatown once. Never even knew they had a mafia. Indians are great people. But they damn well had better not have those annoying, unreadable Siddhartha calendars up in the 7-11! I wanna see Puppies! Unicorns! Pictures of 43 Fords parked in grass!! I think I speak for everyone when I say that bigmouth Ceasar Chavez needs to shut the hell up. And stop naming streets after him!

You continuously make excuses about bad black behavior. Black crime continues at a higher level because you and your kind, possibly without knowing, condone it by always looking to blame this behavior on something whites did to blacks as far back as 400 years ago.

A political scholar, cultural anthropoligist, race-relations master and a criminologist too!!??? forums God...pleeeeze let this mental powerhouse continue to grace our board.

This does not pass the common sense test.

Is that like that ass cancer test where you shit onto a stick and see if theres any blood in your stool?

If there were an ounce of truth to that notion, then Japanese-Americans would be committing violent acts at a higher rate than anyone. I say this because during WWII they were the last group to legally have all their rights taken.

Japanese Americans had their rights & property stripped of them for 10 years in time of war. That's never happened to any other minority..in peacetime?..has it??

If you had a clue index, you would teach the black youth that the competition is everyone.

That last time I saw grammar like that, it was screen-printed on a T-shirt worn by some Japanese tourist.

They are not just competing against whites and other blacks. They are competing against the Balkan immigrant, Philippine immigrant, the Nigerian immigrant, and the Afghanistan immigrant. What you don?t see in this country, they see. Of any and all countries in the world, America provides the best opportunity to succeed.

Does anyone else hear the wheels coming off in this post? I smell an Ellis Island reset coming on.

Finally, there is a change brewing. It is as pleasant as those winter Savannah mornings that rush hastily toward spring.

Wow! Nice recovery! Was that by Toni Morrison? James Carville? or did you just plagiarize it from MLK?

By his actions (not Clinton talk), the president has proven that he wants to move a nation forward. That small 8% number of blacks that escaped the Democratic slave ship are free at last..

I knew it! MLK fashoo! I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.

When that number increases to 12% during this election year, the days of liberalism are officially over.

12%? Wait! What about %/100 = IS/OF??!! Shit! Im falling behind! What does x= again? Damn you foresighted Conservatives and your fuzzy math.

By 2004, the notion of ever electing a Democratic will be as pass? as a Jesse Jackson speech.

Why the RNC hasnt hired you to jump up and down with pom poms on a coffee table..is a brain-combing mystery.
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by R.C. Collins (edited February 13, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

by this phrase among others..."you would teach the black youth that the competition is everyone."

the black youth? and not our black youth?

You are definetely a white boy, or someone pretending to be one. One we don't need around here is another fraud...troll

you are not fresh air; you are burp of blue cheese and onions...a nasty pairing

[edit] Oh and rack the sheeeite of ol RC. Good one! a thread saver

------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by indexhb:
    Those damn Bush Republicans and Texas businesses--My Lord.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by ggil (edited February 14, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fer Chrissakes, IB, MUST you triple post???

------------------
    Your smack couldn't knock a sick baby off a piss-pot

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast