Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

There's a little beauty salon in C-Ville where they have the multi-purpose shit: hair, nails, tanning, and massages. It's run by a few Asian women. I went there for a hair trim last week and really liked the atmosphere of the joint. It's like I'm in fukkin Japan.
    Anyway they have this little crammed back room with one tanning bed on one side and a room on the other side where I guess the massages are done. Some chick went in there to get a massage or some shit and they lady who groped her tits and ass was some Asian lady who is not bad-looking. Maybe a bit chunky in the legs for my taste, but I'd still fling the knockwurst between her two knockers. The thing is, this place seems like a flaky operation where you can pull some strings to get some head-bobbing. If I sign up for this shit, do I get naked for the massages? Do they fling a towel over my ass and grope me and shit? More importantly, would this chick possibly give me a sneaky reach-around or at least hand-job that shit? If I slip her a 50 while she's massaging me, will she hop on my crank for a little bit? All things are possible, and EHFAR is fukkin EHFAR. I'm just wondering if any of you experienced clones know any ins and outs and secrets to sketchy, Asian-run beauty salons......
    I'm thinkin this is genious.
    Fukk, maybe I should just apply as a male massage therapist and fudge my resume ala that Notre Dame ex-coach. That way I can squeeze tits and ass for 8 hours a day and get paid for it. And if a dude comes in for a massage, I can just take a Subway break.
    Oot. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's just a massage board. Lighten up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RACK anytime EHFAR is in play........

O-L,
    IL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of the guys that used to play poker with us went to the oriental massage parlor after every poker game, he just factored in the cost to the night of poker.

He said they would give him a sponge bath, and then a blow job, somewhere around $50 total.

Have fun, but it is against my personal philosophy to pay for sex when there are so many willing to give it away for free.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Right now this is verrrrry appealing to me. I may have to check out a DC version of something like this unless I can persuade the French chick to do this. I need to call her.

Bill-DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm against paying for sex when so many women will give it up for free.
    Sincerley,
    IBystander.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: I'm thinking about signing up for massages and I g

In modern life, when it is important for men and women to look good at work and in public life, beauty salons have taken a very important place. They provide facials, haircuts most suitable for people, manicures, pedicures, various types of skin care and of course massages. They make and help people stay clean and feel fresh. A recent study found that if men find their wives depressed, they should take them to the USA Beauty Salon, which is easy to find at salonsrating.com/ . It will be the energy of their wives. Caring for appearance and health is a necessity in modern life and allows you to feel positive, which is reflected in their daily work.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: I'm thinking about signing up for massages and I g

Hi all! When it comes to cosmetics, there are countless brands vying for your attention. However, if you are looking for high-quality, innovative products that will enhance your natural beauty, look no further than Laura Geller and I think you won't regret purchasing their products. The high quality of this brand's products is confirmed by numerous positive reviews here https://laura-geller.pissedconsumer.com/review.html studying which it becomes clear why it has become so popular.