Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

I handle enough fucking spam through e-mails and the phone at work. I take off to go to 7-11 and get the patented Big Bite combo, and I'm at the counter when, as the dude is getting me the 4 day old hot dog, goes, "are you interested in bla bla bla income?"
    "What?," I said.
    He asked me again and he said, "do you know what it is?"
    I said, "no."
    He shook his head like I'M the idiot and then explained it to me- some program where you get back a certain amount of income after 3 years.
    Can I just go into a 7-11 and get my fucking unhealthy lunch without having the damn COUNTER CLERK try to spam me?
    I kept shaking him off and then he goes, "you don't have 30 minutes to talk about it?"
    I said, "not right now"
    "How about Monday night at the Hilton hotel? There's a meeting in the board room."
    "Ok, we'll see," I said as I got my food and left.
    As I was shoving my gut rocket down my hole and listening to Mike Davis on the Rome show, I started to think, does that a-hole have the right to spam like that while he's at work? Can he solicit shit like that at 7-11 as a fucking employee of 7-11? I'm calling the damn customer service hotline for 7-11 and finding out.
    That was some bullshit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

report the a-hole and get him fired. theres no room on this planet for those types. was he an African American?

Come one dude, chill.

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 22, 2002 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Python ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pathetic Loser:
    report the a-hole and get him fired. theres no room on this planet for those types. was he a nigger?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

err...he was an African-American male in his early 20's, the age where many are suckered into pyramid schemes and hotel lobby meetings with sweating, screaming spam artists

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DamnTheCowboys:

err...he was an African-American male in his early 20's, the age where many are suckered into pyramid schemes and hotel lobby meetings with sweating, screaming spam artists
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

i knew it... he was an African American i doubt he was from africa.

Chill with the n bombs.

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 22, 2002 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Python ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Sounds more like Amway/Quixtar (among other names - they're branching out these days) to me.

7-11 doesn't allow soliciting, and if you went to the Hilton on Monday night you could probably meet this guy's upline and complain to him/her too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd fire off a letter too. Damn, you can't even go into a freaking 7-11 anymore with out getting spammed. Fuck that. How was the gut rocket by the way?

Bill-DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ever go to a timeshare promotion ?

O-L,
    IL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bill-DC:
    I'd fire off a letter too. Damn, you can't even go into a freaking 7-11 anymore with out getting spammed. Fuck that. How was the gut rocket by the way?

Bill-DC
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. I'm going in there today and getting his name. If he recognizes me and tries to put in a final plug for the meeting, I'll confront him about his unprofessionality.
    The gut rocket wasn't too good because they were out of jalapenos and the cheese was low. I listened to the Mike Davis interview as I drove down some backroads and slammed that hot dog and ate DOritos. I'm becoming a fan of those Amaco hot dogs because they taste kind of like the ones you get at baseball games.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rack the gas station gut burners. I plan to venture over to the Exxon across the street and grab a meatball sub from the Jerry's Sub place inside. Come 3:30, I pity those in the BR when I unleash lunch.

Bill-DC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DamnTheCowboys:

I'll confront him about his unprofessionality.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

He works at 7 FUCKING 11!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast