<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:

Yes i did post hazing stories i had heard from friends of mine that had participated in those hazings. While you seem to be obsessed with the homosexual nature of 'sports teams' i am perfectly confident that those activities - while sexually comprimising - do not consititute homosexual acts.

You ability to cling to such trivial things as that makes me wonder what it is you do for fun. Are you one of the cum-bubbles that creates databases for everything, and logs every event in your life.

Are you building a database in case any of us run for Internet president or something.

While i don't think there has been any quality smack, i will give you props for the marginal smack you have dished out, but marginal is an exaggeration!

night!
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Based on your quality descriptions of the SI Swimsuit model in T8M's thread, I shall now cease and desist with gay hazing smack on you.

Keep up the good fight.