Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm slightly bored with your assumptions, and such.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, in the listening department anyway.

Rather than go round and round with you anymore, I'll just say 'ok' and allow you to misread, assume and whatever other nonsense you got going on there.

Good day.

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=BuzzCore&numb er=347" TARGET=_blank>If it don't feel good
    when you first get in,
    wait 'til it gets under your skin.
    </A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, in the listening department anyway.

Rather than go round and round with you anymore, I'll just say 'ok' and allow you to misread, assume and whatever other nonsense you got going on there.

Good day.

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=BuzzCore&numb er=347" TARGET=_blank>If it don't feel good
    when you first get in,
    </A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good day.

ps: ask your buddy, Bace about the 'Uncle.' I'm tired of clarifying shit for you.

------------------
    when you first get in,
    </A>

Inactive Member I_call_bullshit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<---------------------

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackenthal:
    Who said anything about being a cheap ho, other than a woman who has never been in your situation? Make no mistake about it, going out and fucking like you've never fucked before will be a huge release for you, and will be very satisfying. A woman who sleeps around for no reason is a cheap ho...that is not the case here. Mr. Pick has been thinking about only himself for sometime from what I have read. I think it's about time you started doing the same for once.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To go out with the intention of sleeping with someone who knows her slime bag husband just so that he will find out IS a cheap thing to do. There's nothing wrong with getting cock, if that's what she feels she is ready to do, but for god's sake, don't broadcast it.

I never said that getting ass wasn't defined in "good living". As for fucking like she's never fucked before, LK should have been doing that all along. It's way more fun.

Regarding my credentials to comment on this subject, I am about to become involved in a divorce myself. I am the instigator in my situation, so I don't know what it feels like to be on the receiving end, but I do know about revenge.

------------------
    "Suck me, beautiful!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

~Bump~

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112