Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Posted by Birdstyle: "Oh - but thanks for the sandwiches during the war."

The war? You mean in Afganistan? Where we just sent 750 troops to help your group of Hillbillies know which direction to piss in when it gets windy?

You mean the war in which the Afghan opposition are doing all the real fighting and dying for you?

The one the Afghans have won for you against the Taliban, so that you can then roll in afterwards and take the credit....again?

You mean the war you fucking absolute cowards are helping out in by dropping some bombs from 2 miles up?

Yeah, you're real fucking American heroes, aren't you?

Fucking nation of cowards.

Still, I'm glad to see you all learned your lesson from the last war you fought that you actually participated in, and in which you got your arses kicked bigtime by the Vietnamese.

You've learned those lessons well - get yer ass kicked in Lebanon too....the list goes on, you seen Black Hawk down? Hollywood managed to make another ass-kicking you took look like a victory, it's amazing what hollywood effects can do.

Should make for some awesome Hollywood fare, this "War" in Afghanistan where you've let them do all your fighting.

At least we brought the sandwiches, you lot have done fuckall.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Canuck Power (edited February 05, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i thought they were regulated to the IHL - that and I cant think of any canadian cities!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Canuck Power:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    HA!
    On one hand I can see the troll working and can appreciate his (t)role... on the other he's going to incite those that I'd rather not hear from; the long-winded and self-assured (other than me).

I think we'll open up a couple more factories on the border and smile as your faces melt from acid rain.

------------------
    I would just like to thank the Lord Jesus for giving me the opportunity to smack you worthless assholes to my best abilities. All praises due to God.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bacefelice:
    Originally posted by Canuck Power:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    HA!
    On one hand I can see the troll working and can appreciate his (t)role... on the other he's going to incite those that I'd rather not hear from; the long-winded and self-assured (other than me).

I think we'll open up a couple more factories on the border and smile as your faces melt from acid rain.

Hey, I didn't bring it up, Birdstyle did with his comment about bringing sandwiches during the war. This was a thread about hockey, not bullshit, but if Birdstyle wants to start with the bullshit, then I can start flinging. Fair game.

You should be so lucky that we're even risking our necks for you, bunch of fucking loudmouths that you are.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that was a pretty crafy move letting the afgans kill their own wasnt it. LOVE IT. I think that was one of the best moves in combat history! The sandiches - although a little dry - well take your pick of whatever war you want. Next time MORE MUSTARD please!!

Now this:At least we brought the sandwiches, you lot have done fuckall. - that tells it all.

Ill make sure I call my congressman and urge him to make sure we get some of our guys killed in the next one - hows that. Your right we ought to stop with the bombing and those loud mean airplanes. That is why you are canadian.

Just kidding - we wont let anyone hurt you!! Just take back Howie Mandel. On a positive note - you do grow good weed up there.

------------------

Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Canuck Power:
    Posted by Birdstyle: "Oh - but thanks for the sandwiches during the war."

The war? You mean in Afganistan? Where we just sent 750 troops to help your group of Hillbillies know which direction to piss in when it gets windy?

You mean the war in which the Afghan opposition are doing all the real fighting and dying for you?

The one the Afghans have won for you against the Taliban, so that you can then roll in afterwards and take the credit....again?

You mean the war you fucking absolute cowards are helping out in by dropping some bombs from 2 miles up?

Still, I'm glad to see you all learned your lesson from the last war you fought that you actually participated in, and in which you got your arses kicked bigtime by the Vietnamese.

You've learned those lessons well - get yer ass kicked in Lebanon too....the list goes on, you seen Black Hawk down? Hollywood managed to make another ass-kicking you took look like a victory, it's amazing what hollywood effects can do.

Should make for some awesome Hollywood fare, this "War" in Afghanistan where you've let them do all your fighting.

At least we brought the sandwiches, you lot have done fuckall.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"These opinions are those of this troll and do not necessarily reflect those of all Canadians"

Sincerely,

THE management

------------------
    Who do I email to get a sig thingy?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by birdstyle:
    that was a pretty crafy move letting the afgans kill their own wasnt it. LOVE IT. I think that was one of the best moves in combat history! The sandiches - although a little dry - well take your pick of whatever war you want. Next time MORE MUSTARD please!!

Now this:At least we brought the sandwiches, you lot have done fuckall. - that tells it all.

Ill make sure I call my congressman and urge him to make sure we get some of our guys killed in the next one - hows that. Your right we ought to stop with the bombing and those loud mean airplanes. That is why you are canadian.

Just kidding - we wont let anyone hurt you!! Just take back Howie Mandel. On a positive note - you do grow good weed up there.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no problem with the bombing, bomb the shit out of them for all I care, it's your fair right after what they did to you.

Good idea. Maybe you should give your Congressman a call, get him to arrange another stray bomb, then you can have some real dead war heroes to bring home once the Afghans have wrapped it up for you....just make sure he tells your dumbass pilots who are flying the planes with technology designed in Canada to miss our boys in Kandahar - they have jobs lined up for them in a factory in Detroit to go home to.

And I'll make sure I give my Member of Parliament a call and see if I can arrange some more mustard.

BTW, I wouldn't recommend smoking our weed, the stuff we ship down to you lot in the US is sprayed with PAM oven cleaner.

------------------

Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ease up a little bit Toronto Tard errr Canuck Power

------------------
    Who do I email to get a sig thingy?

[This message has been edited by Patty In Modesto (edited February 05, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Fatty in Modesto,

Im not an Ottawa hater, nor a USA hater, Im just a Toronto lover. Afterall, its the city you wished you came from. The soon to be economical and cultural capital of the world.

Rack me and the city in a place to be: Toronto

------------------
    The real amazing race: Homo Torontus

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast