Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's an old Chinese saying about even if you have the most guns, be sure they're not pointed at your own dick when you pull the trigger.
    Having said that, for torontotard and canuck power, I will keep a running total of the medal standings in here.
    Good Luck. forums

------------------
    Originally posted by m2
    "You should try North Dakota!!! It's just two states west of Idaho!!!"

dc_15

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Canuck Power:
    Posted by Birdstyle:

You've learned those lessons well - get yer ass kicked in Lebanon too....the list goes on, you seen Black Hawk down? Hollywood managed to make another ass-kicking you took look like a victory, it's amazing what hollywood effects can do.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah we got our asses kicked big time in Serbia and Iraq, thanks for the reminder. And Somalia was one of the most one sided battles ever there was something like 100 U.S. casualties and thousands of Somali casualties it says something about how far we are in front of the rest of the world that Somalia was considered a disaster eh? Next, technology designed in Canada, didn't know Lockheed was Canadian, wait it's not.

However, this thread is supposed to be about hockey so let me say this. You guys have been snake bit for a while, so I think the Czechs or Russians will probably win. Then again remember Lake Placid!

------------------

dc_15

Forgot one thing, it was a stupid idea not to have Bowman as your coach, I think you guys'll regret that.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will go as far as to say that if canada does not clean up in the total medal count (based on geography alone) you are a country full of fairy non-athletes as suspected. And dont throw the population card in the hat, you are allowed to count the population of colorado, utah, northern ny state, vermont and the fucking dakotas period.

Im sure you will win mens figure skating.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will go as far as to say that if canada does not clean up in the total medal count (based on geography alone) you are a country full of fairy non-athletes as suspected. And dont throw the population card in the hat, you are allowed to count the population of colorado, utah, northern ny state, vermont and the fucking dakotas period.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dc_15:
    Yeah we got our asses kicked big time in Serbia and Iraq, thanks for the reminder. And Somalia was one of the most one sided battles ever there was something like 100 U.S. casualties and thousands of Somali casualties it says something about how far we are in front of the rest of the world that Somalia was considered a disaster eh? Next, technology designed in Canada, didn't know Lockheed was Canadian, wait it's not.

However, this thread is supposed to be about hockey so let me say this. You guys have been snake bit for a while, so I think the Czechs or Russians will probably win. Then again remember Lake Placid!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lockheed's full of Canucks. So's NASA for that matter. Ever heard of DeHavilland? That's a Canadian company where the U.S. has bought tons of Aircraft from. Howabout the Avro Arrow? Designed here, and most of the technology is now in your F-18's and our CF-18's, bitch.

Are you recounting the true story of Somalia, or just the bullshit one from Black Hawk Down?

Not sure why you lot had problems there, the Canadain Airborne kicked those Somalian's asses and they wouldn't fuck with us anymore, that's cuz we don't run like chickens and let Afghans do our fighting for us.

We were with you in Serbia and Iraq, maybe that's why you didn't get your arses kicked, all the good sandwiches we brought along.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by torontotard:
    Im not an Ottawa hater, nor a USA hater, Im just a Toronto lover. Afterall, its the city you wished you came from. The soon to be economical and cultural capital of the world.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha! The economic capital of the world!? NEVER! The TSE is a feeder to wall street!

Lockheed may not be Canadian, but the circuit boards they use are along with many robotic technologies and tons of other shit!

I kind of feel bad with all these american dumbasses crashing all their planes, i think Canada owes it to America to improve their technology so that all the pilot has to do is masterbate to land the plane, or get ass fucked by the navigator - it seems that is all the US forces are good for!?

Canada will win hokey this year because we have a team of talent this year, not just a team of names (like 1998).

We will also win the most medal (per capita) again. And all of the US counts - Jamacia had a bob-sled team, so climate is obviously not that much of a factor.

Rack Canada, Smack America!

Peace.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by birdstyle:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure if you counted the pop of all those states, it'd come up larger. The reason we don't have as much success as you is because our Gov't doesn't throw our athletes any money. The size of the populace has ton's to do with it, unless you're talking skiing or some shit. You guys have tons of good Hockey players/skaters. I don't really give a toss about total medal count, all I know is, we're going to kick your arses at hockey.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought the Canadian teams were favored in Goat Roping, Tutu Lace Tying, and Gerbil
    Grooming. Most Canadians are the inbred result of contact between Big Foot and
    the Frenchies in Quebec, so that figures.

----------------

Salt Lake is puckering up for the Olympics - 3 days until it hits my town

------------------
    Live Free or Die

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im gonna say it one last time before I leave the fuckn office: You all wished you were from Toronto so give me the racks you owe me losers!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast