Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Index and Cinder, you are hereby challenged...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
    Index, I know you're not stupid, so quit acting it. I don't need to start threads about things I don't believe. I already post on a myriad of subjects, I don't need to post fantasies such as you're describing.

I'm not talling you to stop posting your Mad As I Wanne Be! lp, I'm just saying your needle is stuck in one particularly tiresome groove in the record. It's skipping, over and over. Redundancy should not be your goal....There has to be more to you than racially motivated politics. Yeah, I can (and do) scroll past your racial shit, but since I know you're also capable of more I'm just saying I'd like to see you mix some less onerous shit in occasionally....

If you don't wish to, fine. Resign yourself to life atop Peehole's one trick pony garbage heap, cool by me. You're just being read by fewer and fewer people as time goes on, because of it.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stupid was your initial request. I heard you and I'm telling you the same thing again. At 45,my interest(racial equity is indeed one)are not gonna change. Just like your hand job fascination. If you don't see the many different post I've offered,you are locked in to only one type. By the way,stay in your lane it's safer there.

Much Love.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I agree with myself.

------------------
    The Troll Chain ... Updated everytime a paranoid loser melts down.
    OmegaVerb = Innocent Bystander = Van = Pogue Mahone = velocet = Wally Kogen = Caddie = Blondiebabe = Wendy_Lou_Who = index = Biggie Cohen = inkydave = Miss Conduct = Smackie Chan = PYTHON = uncantdoitdoggiestyle2 = Frag = ppanther

Inactive Member Van [down by the river]'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Index, my lane moves too fast to be harried by the broken down intellectual Pinto you fruitlessly try to keep between the lines way over there in the merge lane....

------------------
    IB, your account is still very much in arrears, and don't presume that my staff isn't keeping an interested eye on things....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by indexhb:
    Stupid was your initial request. I heard you and I'm telling you the same thing again. At 45,my interest(racial equity is indeed one)are not gonna change. Just like your hand job fascination. If you don't see the many different post I've offered,you are locked in to only one type. By the way,stay in your lane it's safer there.

Much Love.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

index -

I thought this was a wonderful thread. You can't get past your hatred of the white man to see that you post far too many racially motivated posts.

What you do makes you look no different than what Picklefag does. You're probably more of a racist, simply because you still try to hide it.

Every blue moon, you'll come up with a good post. And it's a good thing, too. I've certainly agreed with you on some of your thoughts when you aren't so focused on your racial agenda.

In a very nice way - van's trying to say that you should chill on all of the race shit. It's painfully obvious to everybody here what your true motivation is behind these posts, even if you don't.

And again - when you implement dishonesty in to your posts (such as the one in my sig), you will find yourself getting less and less respect.

In the end - chill on the racial shit, and simply try to focus on something else. I think you'll find yourself a happier individual if you do!

------------------
    <A HREF="http://160.79.129.225/waves/10110/fart3112.wav" TARGET=_blank>original dishonesty posted by indexhb: You've pretty much admitted that you are part of these Georgia White Cause militia groups and a proud waiver of the Confederate flag. I didn't need the witch doctor or Miss Cleo to show be what I have continously read from you.

</A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry, but i specifically remember index starting a thread once about his daughters use of fingernail polish.

Of course, it was entitled, "My daughter be black"

forums

Van, I just think you've coincidentally only read threads where index is debating race issues. I've seen him post on varying topics in my time, and you've both been around longer.

I'd love to see Cinder take your challenge though. I think you covered all the bases there. No offense to her.

------------------
    cha-ching

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Van, what's the haps? I've been preparing for my LSATs in two weeks. I was referring to Buttspray's sig. Index may have the spelling skills of a retarded child, but he's dead-on when it comes to Israel. Rant on, Index!

------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
    Guy Fawkes is literally a God
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Truth be known I don't read much of what index posts, I just scan it for for things I feel I have to defend.

That's the God's honest truth, I have often told index that he would win more often instead of the stalemates that he continues to engage in, if he were to apply humour to what he has to say. and Index when you break out the bitter blackman personna try to remember people like Dick Gregory, Redd Fox and Richard Pryor fought their battles with humour, and helped change a nation. When you want to be you are a pretty funny guy, and unstoppable in smack.

Of course since you haven't listen to me before why should this time be any different!

------------------
    <A HREF="http://192.41.19.35/fmj/faithful.wav" TARGET=_blank> THE TROLL? FORMERLY KNOWN AS usmcobra? Copyright 1999, 2000, 2001
    </A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
    ...to go one freaking month without posting:
    -Index: Any threads about racial issues, affirmative action, injustices of white society, or......Fuck it, they're all racial issues!! Index, you're a smart enough guy and I KNOW you do have a sense of humor. For one month, just shelve the obsessive one trick pony Black Geraldo theme.

-Cinder: Any silly threads that are sexually related. No polls about men's opinions on "Douching: Yay, Or Nay?", no board queries about blow jobs, no posting shit about your home life and then getting mad at people for throwing it in your face later, no references to how you've turned over a new leaf and absolutely no advice to other women about board exhibitionism and how they shouldn't do it because of your experience.

Christ!!! It's getting to the point where all I have to do is see "Index" or "Cinder" on top of the thread and I already know that I've already read that exact same thread 743 times before. MUST you two strive to become Peehole, where there's simply only one, maybe two entirely "within character" agendas that ever compel you to post?

Index, you're no dumbass college kid. You're a mature adult who's lived all over the world and who's seen quite a bit in his time. Don't you have ANY thoughts on anything other than race issues??

Cinder, you're in a new (old) marriage and you're trying to present the New & Improved You. Fine. Do it. If you keep posting the same inane sex kitten drivel that you've always posted you're just going to go right back to where you were before. Move on, already. Either that, or embrace the sex kitten shit and eat it up, revel in it. Just don't get upset when that's how you're treated....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be the first to say that I'm NOT a creative or humorous poster, and that most of my shtick is right wingish.

However, if it were not for Incorex's constant abuse of the facts I feel I could expand my horizons and maybe even suck a little less.

In conclusion, RACK VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OmegaVerb:
    I agree with myself.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, finally we can all agree on at least one thing!

You suck.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Warren you might even use a spell checker on your posts from time to time if you did have that kind of time on your hands!

------------------
    <A HREF="http://192.41.19.35/fmj/faithful.wav" TARGET=_blank> THE TROLL? FORMERLY KNOWN AS usmcobra? Copyright 1999, 2000, 2001
    </A>