Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
    I have a fairly sweet gov't job that pretty much just fell into my lap </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure you didn't fall into someone's lap?

WAR! Gov't jobs

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 28, 2002 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Patty In Modesto ]</font>

Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

And of course I thank the Creator every day for blessing me with a humongous penis.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, gotta agree. It's easy to be happy when you have a BIG PICKLE!

Thanks God for giving me the single most important thing in the world.

WAR - Having a humongous pickle

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 28, 2002 12:06 PM: Message edited by: The Big Pickle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Even the little things bring me satisfaction. Take today for instance. I'm leaving a little early, just because I can, and will probably get a quick haircut then go home and hopefully catch a few bass before it gets dark. I don't have a run scheduled for tonight, so I can relax all I want.

I'll sit around and drink myself silly, which my wife doesn't even mind, watch some TV, and go to bed. Without kids around, I can do things like that and not feel guilty. Gotta love it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally Posted By Smokingpotfromarusty Can:
    "And of course I thank the Creator every day for blessing me with a humongous penis."</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you were an athiest?????? And I see you're stoned early this morning. A 4" penis probably does look humongous to someone working on his 4th dubbie of the day......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
    Fucking white folks. You wouldn't have all that shit if it wasn't for the back brakeing labor my ancestors had to endure.

As a matter of fact, you'll be hearing from my lawyer soon. I'm not much of a fisherman, but that lake would make one hell of a place to throw a blowout once my reparation check comes in.

Sincerely,
    Index.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I believe he said Bass, not Catfish!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My life has taken a downward spiral since the demise of TOT. Last night I had an emotional breakdown as I was looking through the member list over there and realizing how little chance there was at TOT ever regaining glory. Every time I go over there, nobody is browsing, and the same threads are up. I come here for peace. But, only time will tell how long this will burden my soul

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by WillieMcGee51:
    My life has taken a downward spiral since the demise of TOT. Last night I had an emotional breakdown as I was looking through the member list over there and realizing how little chance there was at TOT ever regaining glory. Every time I go over there, nobody is browsing, and the same threads are up. I come here for peace. But, only time will tell how long this will burden my soul
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm with you brother. Hostboard is like sanctuary to me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will never leave this palce. It is home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12