Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I can have a serious thread every once in a while.

I was listening to the radio this morning and the topic was death. It got me thinking about how much I enjoy my life and that there's really nothing I would want to change at this point. Although I haven't experienced raising a child, which I understand brings more joy than anything imagineable, I have to say I'm one of the lucky ones who is truly happy with their life.

I've got the best wife I could hope for. I've got a job I love, including my boss and my employees. I've got friends that would do absolutely anything for me. I was raised in a loving family with parents that always supported me. My brother is my best friend. I'm not rich by any means, but we're more than comfortable. I'm healthy and, since I started running about a year ago, I feel better than ever. I've even lost the beer belly that took me years to put on. Hell, I've got a lake in my back yard stocked with bass. How does it get any better than that? BTW, the second cast of the spring resulted in a 2.5 lb largemouth. Sweet.

I don't mean to come across in a bragging sort of way. It's just that it's good sometimes to take a step back and count your blessings. I'm fortunate, lucky, whatever you want to call it. But I am thankful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fucking white folks. You wouldn't have all that shit if it wasn't for the back brakeing labor my ancestors had to endure.

As a matter of fact, you'll be hearing from my lawyer soon. I'm not much of a fisherman, but that lake would make one hell of a place to throw a blowout once my reparation check comes in.

Sincerely,
    Index.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am happy with my life but there is always something missing.

Python,
    When you evetually do have kids you will be even happier. (As long as you make sure it is yours forums )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have you come to terms with dying? Have you thought, I have a great life, but would be content if my time was up? What age would you like to live til? Me, only 75. (Maybe 80, don't know how I'd feel by then.) That is enough. My neighbors wife died last year, they were in their 70's and a couple months ago he got real sick and refused to be treated, he just wanted to be with her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so damn happy with my life that I just gave trevortime 5 stars. Rack you, girl.

When do I want to die? Maybe 80. I want to beat my age on the golf course before I check out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Just get diagnosed with Dudley Moore's disease, huh Py? Sorry to hear that.

Seriously, I try to count my blessings often, but also mix in a dash of dissatisfaction in order to stay motivated to continue moving forward. There really is no justification for my being privileged enough to be a dad to my three children, who every day make me proud. They're all healthy, smart, independent, level-headed, and best of all, happy. I have a fairly sweet gov't job that pretty much just fell into my lap (shaddap!!) after years of wallowing in a previous position that was the definition of dead end. I get paid to talk on the radio at least once a week, even though I really have nothing to say. I have the coolest dog I've ever met, and a mellow boa constrictor that I've had for 18 years that cruises around the crib. And of course I thank the Creator every day for blessing me with a humongous penis.

However, were I to sit back and be simply satisfied with great kids and a massive schlong, I may not have the drive to be better today than I was yesterday. I always try to keep a little bitterness near the surface that keeps one in fighting spirit, which I think helps maintain a youthful outlook. I've always found that I feel more alive when battling something, so I don't ever wanna get to the point where I'm completely happy. But all in all, I certainly don't have much to whine about.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
    And of course I thank the Creator every day for blessing me with a humongous penis.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

3.5 inches is not humongous.

Sincerely,
    Marcus Allen
    Tape Measure

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

along those lines py, we have alot in common.

i have a job i love and i think my boss is the smartest, kindest and most humorous person i have ever known.

owning my own business has been hard , but work is starting to pile in. i have a wonderful pregnant wife whose tits seem to grow by the day. we live in a great house with our best friends living a couple blocks away. life is great, the sun is shining and the good guys are in the white house.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:
    Sorry, I can have a serious thread every once in a while.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I quit reading right there. If you aren't gonna be funny I ain't reading.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smoking pot can be deadly,.

Sincerely,
    Marcus Allen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast