Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, all,
    This afternoon, while grocery shopping, I saw something interesting, a young girl, 13 or 14 years old, tops, petite, blonde, with a HUGE RACK, I'm talking at least 38's, wearing a stretched out to the max, "GOT WOOD? T-shirt, I was repulsed, yet turned on at the same time, is that normal? My God, huge tits and baby faces lead to trouble or prison, I wonder if her parents know their daughter dresses like a prick tease? or do they even care? who knows, ouuuuuuuuuut.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Sounds like my kind of guest!!!

Sincerely,
    jerry

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^^^^^^
    BIG TIME, FWB! Man, she was stacked!

Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I'da fukked her

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The 80's Man:
    I'da fukked her</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, I hear that, 'cept tail that young will cost you about 20 years in stir, fuck that shit!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Owen this too:
    This is a departure from the usual music threads.You've got to start posting pics, tomas.

I drove a schoolbus when I was 18 and there was this one in elemetary school who could've easily passed for 21.

Blonde, massive chest, tall and good looking{makes me feel sick to say that}

When I first saw her at the stop, I thought she was dropping off her kids. She would sit behind me and talk, as if she had to associate with the only adult on the bus.

I couldn't believe she was only 11 yrs old at the time, and didn't believe it until I saw her in the police log for driving under suspension recently. I did the math for her present age and she told the truth.

I swear to god I could've swore that she was actually older than me. FREAKY...just plain unbelievably freaky.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tomasmk2:
    I wonder if her parents know their daughter dresses like a prick tease? or do they even care? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Please. Her momma probably not only bought it for her, but has a matching baby tee in her own dresser drawer.

As for her daddy... 10 to 1 he hasn't been in the picture for a long time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tomasmk2:
    Hi, all,
    This afternoon, while grocery shopping, I saw something interesting, a young girl, 13 or 14 years old, tops, petite, blonde, with a HUGE RACK, I'm talking at least 38's, wearing a stretched out to the max, "GOT WOOD? T-shirt,
    I am truly offended by this.

Not only do you stare and fanatasize about this young girl, but then you come in here and paint this vivid picture of the girl for all of us to discuss. Where was your head? (dumb question)

Did it ever to occur to you to buy a camera while in the store and snap some photos to post for us????????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yt1300inHtown:

I am truly offended by this.

Not only do you stare and fanatasize about this young girl, but then you come in here and paint this vivid picture of the girl for all of us to discuss. Where was your head? (dumb question)

Did it ever to occur to you to buy a camera while in the store and snap some photos to post for us????????

Yea, I need to start packing a camera with me, I see all kinds of funky shit while I'm out and about.

IB,
    No shit, you're probably right.

Owen,
    I know, I know, freaky is right! She's gotta be driving all the junior high boys fuckin' wild!