Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Twin Valley lost to Burton on a last second half-court throw by Burton. Burton made it obviously.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hate to break it to you man but it was not a half court shot at all. With 3 seconds left and that is the key 3 seconds this all that you are about to hear transpired. The kid from Burton drove the lane shot the ball it bounced around came off the rim and was knocked around by 3 players one of which was Baldwin who go hammered about three times. Then the ball got loose on the floor, all in 3 seconds, was picked up by Lester of TV and knocked loose then a kid from Burton who was on the floor diving for the ball got up off the floor and picked the loose ball up and shot a fall away from the corner which went in but all of that happened in 3 seconds and that is the fishy part because when i looked at the clock it was all 000 and the ball had not left his hand or even come close but i dont have a replay and that was last year. Just figured i would let you in on that. Have a great day!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds like a fun ballgame for fans and refs hahaha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone told me it was a half court shot, but I wasn't even at that game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope no half court shot in that one Gate City did make a long three at the end of that game to knock off Castlewood but the TW and Burton game was as i said and i still have my doubts about the time on the clock but that is last year we will see what happens this year, Twin Valley lost at East Ridge in a horribly called game by the officals and i know this sounds familier but believe you me this one was bad think they got these guys from the stands or something, 2 or three starters fouled out for Twin Valley and that is always rough. One kid for East Ridge must be untouchable or at least to the refs. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From what I heard there were a lot of fouls called in the TV and ER game but this did not determine the outcome. I was told TV had 2 more fouls called on them than ER did. It appears excellent substitution by ER's coach kept his key players in the game.

What hurt TV was conditioning and poor decision making by the players. Twin Valley had 30 plus turnovers in this game. The only thing I was told the coaches could have done would have been to put smart (players who would play their role & protect the ball) shooters on the floor down the stretch. So many fouls were being called both ways this game was won from the free throw line.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well you could be right, 3 of TV's more important player have been on the field for football till the playoffs so Lester and Keene and the Vandyke kid are probably not in B-Ball shape yet but i bet that will change before the next game. But i dont think that ER lost 2 starters on fouls that is a important aspect to look at. Plus with the football team ER had i am sure they have had plenty of time to get ready for B-Ball. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Velvetta_Master125's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WEll good luck in the district but TS will win the Region..

Inactive Member Velvetta_Master125's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WEll good luck in the district but TS will win the Region.. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah velvetta is right.. Ts will win the region.. twin springs beat them last year by about 20 both games.. and the first game was without smith.. so twin valley can say a thing bout us having transfers and all that stupid crap cause we beat them without smith..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast