Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On a side note Lance and Chad both had an amazing game. Once lance got his timing down he did a great job. Now maybe this passing game can carry into next week and we can mix it up leaving both the running and passing game open. If this is possible then PV will have a rough time with us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ditto dunduin!
    enough said!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lets not get carried away we are a running team and use the pass to keep teams off balance and open things up the biggest thing in our passing game was lances patience and our WRs didnt drop passes which they have done all year great team effort but lets not settle for this remember next week PV and it wont be so easy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll still continue to run my mouth about our running game. I still think our running game rules we just had an off game and Honaker was keying on our RB's. I wouldn't say any of our backs looked bad. Jones did his job, Zack had about five yards every cary except maybe one but then again he didn't get many touches and had about 20 yards on that one big run before the ball got knocked out of his hands, and elijah did a good job producing a few yards whenever he touched the ball. Sure they didn't get the huge 30-40 yard TD runs we're used to but that's because Honaker was playing our running game. Why do you think our passing game worked so well? Because everyone was focused on the run. I must say caleb looked good bulldozing through at the end of the game. I think we'll see a different running game next week. But it's okay I knew this would happen. One offgame and suddenly everyone is saying "I told you they weren't that good". Oh they're good. We have the best RB's in the region.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Elijah was down. That was a horrible call. And I think Ryan's ankle is okay

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent defensive performance and the best performance from a Haysi QB(in a big game) in about 10 years or more. I agree that Zach will need to get more touches against PV and hopefully Ryan's ankle wasn't reinjured very severely. I think all 3 of our backs fumbled atleast once and we can't have that again next week...even though I think Elijah's fumble was a bad call. We still dropped a few passes and like to see us catch some of those interceptions that hit our guys right in the hands. Other than that great job all the way around and lets take care of PV.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12