Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was under tha Haysi and Honaker topic. You can look it up if you want to it is on the first page. I don't feel like copying and pasting. You would slap me in the face? Wow that is tough. Do you take Rex Kwan Do? Are you training to be a cage fighter?

Haysi 14
    Honaker 20

The key to this game is Andrew Bostic. If Haysi can limit his big plays then the Red Tigers should pull it out but I think Andrew will break free one too many times.

Hurley 54
    Thomas Walker 12

After losing to Ervinton Thomas Walker has staked their claim as the worst football team in Southwest Virginia. Hurley's running backs should have a field day in this one. Hurley will beat them as bad as they want to.

Twin Valley 20
    Pocahontas 14

I think Twin Valley will pull out the win in this one despite the trip to Pocahontas. Pocahontas is really weak so it should be a good matchup. Hopefully the boys from Twin Valley haven't already given up and started only caring about basketball.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 19, 2005 09:59 AM: Message edited by: basketballjesus ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was a good one i have to give you that! Accutally made me laugh, but there is not sense in telling someone that they are stupid but hey i can match ignorance all day long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad everyone thinks they Haysi-Honaker game is going to be so close this year, but in all reality it is not. Haysi sucks. So their 2-0. Who cares? They haven't played anyone and almost lost to RyeCove. This game will not be close, We will kill Haysi in this District Championship battle and I would probably be almost willing to give you 44 points bgj in a bet, because of the simple and absolute fact that Haysi sucks this year. They are a bunch of losers and will always be a bunch of losers. I wouldn't be suprised if they don't finish last in the District with Hurley beating them in a close game, and then Twin Valley beating them to. And Twin Valley sucks. So there you go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BBJ you know what man you are really pissing me off, and you know i would probably slap you right in the mouth if i saw you out. You know **** about most of the stuff you talk about on here, oh wait you never talk just bash others posts. 77 you are probably right the fact that is said get rid of the program is a lot out of frustration, yeah i think they defintely need a new coach for sure. Like i said before Charlie is a good guy but he is not the right man for the TV program. CW is much improved but for a team that was talked about making the playoffs, to get beat by 50-15 then i just think it is ridiculous. BBJ dude you know what go suck a nut brother and talk to later when you can come off not telling people to shut up there genius.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By the way when did we ever discuss TV getting rid of their program in th first place. Sometimes there are things called a "Figure of Speech" but hey i can't expect you to know everything. Haysi 21
    Honaker-13

Twin Valley-21
    Poca-7

I hope these boys have not given up either as i have on them i guess, hope they can pull this one off to get atleast some confidence back.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 20, 2005 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Air-Ran ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am really amused by some of your comments OTF view the fact that if Haysi is a bunch of losers then what would that make Honaker? Honaker would have to beat Haysi for the next 16 consecutive years in a row in football just to even up the all time series record between the 2 schools. So if that happens holler back at me in the year 2021 and I might agree with you. I won't even go into basketball because its not close in that sport either. As far as the bet all I can say is put your money where your mouth is...everyone knows who I am so just honor us with who you are and I will meet you at the concession stand Friday night...You name the amount coz any is fine with me and I take U.S. Currency or Postal Money Order...no checks please.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Let's stop living in the past and move to the present and future. I don't care what has happened in the past, if I did I would talk about the butt kicking we do last year, I care about the future and the fortune teller says.......
    Honaker 50
    Haysi 6
    ....... but even I know I would be crazy to make that bet. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Still without the bet though I think we will beat you all pretty bad.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I recall we beat the living crap out of clintwood and you all tied them 6-6 in a scrimmage? This is a rivalry from hell so make no mistake, it's going to be close like it always is

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once again, living in the past. Seems like after RyeCove you would realize that pre-season, week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, none of that matters. What matters is the task at hand and right now that is (for you all) Honaker in week 5.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ofcourse Honaker wants to forget the past I would too if I was them...anyway lets just throw out the point spread and make it a straight up deal OTF?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast