Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want in this bet if he's betting 40 points on our D hahaha i'm willing to bet 100 bucks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who has Honaker beat this year that is better than Rye Cove? Lebanon? Maybe but you guys didnt start to get on the winning side of the score board until their QB did not come back. Other than that nothing nada zip not one team that is good. However Clintwood is a really good team and if not for the drops Haysi beats the Cove by 3 td's. Without their best player.

Inactive Member basketballjesus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When you talk about the past with Honaker how far do you want to go back? Because in the last 6 years Honaker has a nice edge over Haysi. 1999 2 wins over haysi, 2000 2 wins over Haysi, 2001 Haysi won, 2002 Honaker won, 2003 Haysi won, and 2004 Honaker won. I think that makes it Honaker 6 wins, Haysi 2 wins. With Honakers wins being by a couple touchdowns and Haysi's wins being by a touchdown or less. You can say all you want about Haysi leading the overall series since they came over to the BDD but Honaker has turned over a new leaf since 99 and has taken control of the series. I'm not sure about anyone else but 3 to 1 sounds good to me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yada yada yada..........screw Honaker and their ignorant fans..........man that feels better.

Inactive Member basketballjesus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How is what I said ignorant? I simply used facts to say that Honaker has a nice edge since 1999.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

air ran apparently was a wanna be athlete in high school and tries to make up for it now by posting on a forum acting like he knows something

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brother i was no wanna be that is for sure i played on a sucky team yes but i will play any of your asses in B-Ball today and kick the ever living **** out of you. Hell gobigred you could even play for the ****ty team i played on. Get the pocket protector out brother and go to work. Hell and i have not played in a long time, ask James he will tell you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Had nothing to do with your post BBJ i just felt like acting like OTF who i will now refer to as POS for his initals.........figure that out genius.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah you can find a few good years for any team basketballjudas...heck even st. paul and ervinton have had a nice season or two...coincidentally 2000 which was Honaker's best year ever happened to be probably the worst team I have ever seen Haysi field. Haysi has more district championships in Football than Honaker, Hurley, Twin Valley, Garden, Whitewood, Pocahontas, St. Paul, Council and any other team that ever played in the BDD combined...thats the bottom line. Honaker has been pretty decent at baseball though.

regular season winner of Honaker versus Haysi
    '82 Haysi...blowout
    '83 Haysi...blowout
    '84 Haysi...blowout
    '85 Honaker...1 point
    '86 Haysi...1 td
    '87 Haysi...blowout
    '88 Honaker...2td's
    '89 Haysi...blowout
    '90 Haysi...1 point
    '91 Haysi...2 td's
    '92 Honaker...blowout
    '93 Haysi...1 td
    '94 Haysi...1 td
    '95 Haysi...field goal
    '96 Haysi...blowout
    '97 Haysi...couldn't find the score
    '98 Haysi...ditto
    '99 Honaker...2 td's
    '00 Honaker...1 td
    '01 Haysi...2 td's
    '02 Honaker...2 td's
    '03 Haysi...1 td
    '04 Honaker...blowout

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont mean to start anything with anyone here but first off Air-Ran i wouldnt challenge GoBigRed to bball cuz thas like challenging Tiger Woods at golf. Then I believe you all are way overestimating Honaker. They are definitely a solid team, no doubt. But honestly who do they have besides Bostic? No recieving threats, slow backs, nothing outside of the run game mostly by Bostic. Haysi on the other hand has Jones to bull people over for at least 3-4 yards a carry, nice passing game at times besides the drop fest last Friday, incredibly speedy backs with Owens and Counts in the backfield, and one of the quicker, stronger, more dominant defenses around. Honaker is a strong team as well but bottom line is there will be no blow out in this game. If both teams play to their full potential the outcome will go no more than 7-10 points between the 2 teams IMHO.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast