Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

absolutley ur line did dominate and colley took out ur threat with the run game .one of those bad decisions im talkin about.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think u had more of a threat runnin the ball with #31 than throwin.u had good recievers but the qb was not consistent on the pass.is he a senior?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 25, 2005 08:05 AM: Message edited by: LITLTIGER ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haysi has no prob with TV, but it is good to see them get a win aganist Pocy. In that game they will be overmatched and Haysi will be looking to get the bad taste out of their mouths.

Haysi-42
    TV-7

Just because Colley may show a little mercy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well folks, truth of the matter is we played worse against RyeCove and I heard no one doing near as much blaming and complaining. We lost, get over it. We still need to be supportive and win out. We win out we possibly get homefield advantage due basically to nothing but power points because they are all that matters once you make the play-offs. The QB is a junior and he has looked really good up until this point and didn't look bad in the first half. And know we don't have great WR they drop the ball a lot that is why it was so close with RC, but Haysi fans lets stop being negative and be positive. Let's talk about what we can do the next 7 weeks and what we will do. Those boys read these posts and we need to be supportive. Go Red Tigers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey big red how many AA schools do u all have to play this yr ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haysi is gonna win the rest of the district games, as long as they have heart.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They obviously don't have heart if they lost to honaker at home. Their band really pissed me off by standing out there while the captains walked out. Sara Beth was going to sing the national anthem but no they figured they could just treat the field like it was theirs. Screw honaker

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haysi has 4 AA teams on their schedule if I'm not mistaken...the largest school is Letcher Central who has over 1000 enrollment...the Lee High who is also division 4 with about 800 enrollment...Grundy is AA division 3 and so is Betsy Layne unless they moved down since last year.

You are right with what you said red_machine losing to Honaker this year doesn't have nearly the crippling affect it had last year because for one they laid a pretty good one on us last year and this year we had ever opportunity to win. Also it does not affect greatly our chances to make the playoffs because Rye Cove will probably win the cumberland again and they have moved down to division 1 this year...not to mention Powell Valley and Gate City are not what they were last year...heck even Clintwood is a long way from being out of the playoff picture...I will echo OTF I would love to see Honaker and Haysi again in the Region Championship and at this point both teams have to be thinking they have a great shot at that happening.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree with Red Machine, people cant get down over one loss, i mean it was a big important one but hey Coaches makes descisions that don't always work and so do players, seems both teams played hard from everyone i talked to, but hey i dont know i was not there. You have to suck it up and buckle up for the rest of the ride. If alot of passes would have worked and Haysi ran it then there would be complaints in the other direction, so i guess let it be. But i do and have always wondered something about Colley and it is not a knock on him, but why does Haysi run the ball all the way down the feild or get into the red zone and throw 3 consecutive times? I have seen that for years now even back when Blaine played and it happens now to this day, if anyone has an explination for that i just want to know. I think Colley is a good coach and it is not a shot at him i just wonder what the plan for that type of situation is?