Thread: To an idiot and not to be an idiot?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lets see you are an idiot on here if:
    1-YOu do not agree with everything that Goinbred and BBJ and OTF says.
    2-You acctually know a little about the sport spoken of and acctually played the sport spoken of and make sense in your arguements.
    3-You call any Haysi or Council or Honaker player that has played in the last 5 years not great or good at a sport in which he participates.
    4-Last but not least you are and idiot if you are acctually better at most of these sports than the guys on this board so you are automatically and idiot.

You are a genius here if:
    1-You have no clue about jack **** but yet you defend every Haysi and Honaker player ever and say that all of them are great or very good at every sport in the world.
    2-You know Goinbred and OTF and BBj and they are all butt buddies and suck each other off.
    3-You are not even who you say you are and pose as being for one team and you are acctually from another school that sucks in every sport and did when you played too.
    4-You are so sad that because you sucked as an athlete you hide it behind your board name and talk smack to others that you could not come close to backing up.

So all in all if you are not an idiot then here you are one and if you are one in real life come on over to the BDD forum and you can be a genius. Hope you nerds have a nice life especially you GOinbred....... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 11, 2005 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Air-Ran ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i can't believe you took time out your day to do that...that is soo well...funny...hahahhahahahahahahahahah

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 12, 2005 02:23 AM: Message edited by: gobigred ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't believe that you write or type one sentence and have to edit it. Plus which is worse you took time to respond.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I've gotten to were I try and read this thing about once a week and catch up on all the ignorance. After reading this week I have realized that even though I havent had a chacne to post in forever Air-ran hates me and that is ok, but still continues to obviously think about me everyday since he continues to incorporate me with goinbred and bbj. YOu should never use a movie quote on this board because it totally destroys the CREDIBILITY of the Board. LIke this board had any credibility. And we have come to the point now of handing out death threats. I don't know who Air-ran even is and he thinks he knows who I am but dude you need to chill out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how we all SHUT UP and use this board for what it was ment for sports not childish crying if you have that big of a problem with each other im sure I speak for everyone when I say we dont care. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    [img]mad.gif[/img]