Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all not one person in the BDD cares about Phil Robbins. Is he a jerk? Yes. Is he arogant? yes. Would Dunduin try to kill him? yes. But no one cares about Phil Robbins. Is what he said right? No. Only a classless, arogant jerk would make such a comment. Does Phil Robbins fit that description? yes, as previously stated. I wasn't even at the game, but I wish I would have been sounds like it was a great game. But back to Phil Robbins, ppl from PV act as if he is some kind of football god, but they don't understand that when you produce to NFL Running Backs making Millions of dollars shouldn't you win state championships? I believe so. Now Heith didn't win a state championship but he was being played out of position. SO in closing Phil Robbins and the PV people are all idiots.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey how about u guys easin up a little, honaker is at the house .really wanting haysi to win against giles,but u kinda make it hard to pull for the red on here telling how u hate honaker .im sure most of the haysi players and fans would like a little local support when giles comes down this way

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only really hate Honaker when we play them but I'm gonna defend myself when someone tells me I'm trying to act like a Honaker fan when I'm really not one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think its anything serious LITLTIGER...just some guys goofin off...I'm sure the majority of Haysi fans would and have pulled for Honaker in state playoff games...for that matter even against LPD teams. I always go for Honaker when they play PV.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agreed. I despise honaker more than almost anyone but I'll root for them come playoff time if they're not playing us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah if it was a BDD school aganist anyone else i will pull for them man, like i said BON thought it was a little weird to see someone talking about Haysi as us with the Big Orange Nation as a screen name, but if you like UT have at it........they still suck. Had to throw that in there man i could not help it. Hey at least we agree on Haysi.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

According to what the paper said today even though Tennessee had a bad year they should still get atop recruiting class. They also have a good freshman quarterback from this year who redshirted so expect them to be a lot better next season.

Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

39-15, Dang, old Phil didn't miss it by much did he?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12