Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well lets see we have Stacy "JJ" Ervin, the all time leading scorer in the history of Virgina, finishes his career at UVA at wise and could not beat ole A-ROn and abunch of fat out of shape guys in a independent tourny, like James said i was expecting more esp. when you have Ervin, Regan Mullins, Matt Bays, Scott Vermillion, Mike Ratliff, and Zack Moore on your team, along with some Necee kid, to be able to be a bunch of non know basketball players like myself and OJ and Duffy and James, and JBird........just was not what i expected either and the kid came home because he didnt get enough playing time point blank. Overratted guy that is all i am saying he was one diminsonal poor ball handler, as bad as me, no hops, could shoot the hell out of it, had 6 pts against us, and could not create his own shot. His brother was much better Chad i think.........basically i hate TS and do not care who knows it.........CLASSLESS. Gobigred you like to suck a lot of guys asses i tell you that man have you ever played against Ervin? Have you ever played against anyone worth mentioning? Well some of us here have although it may have been when we where men aganist men and not 20yr olds against 16-17 year olds........it is a little different when you play them on equal terms. Fact is Ervin is not one of the greatest players i ever played against and would not crack the top 10 i would put many over him, but hey he is a nice guy!!! That to me was about all i can say, i guarded him and Moore and i was and still am fat and out of shape and they each scored 6 pts maybe only 10 combined and we kicked the hell out of them when Bird went off for 44pts so there talk about something you know then get back to me.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 24, 2006 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Air-Ran ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you would like i can name 10 players that would not have been what they were if not for the offense being ran around them: Just say when?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Air ron, now come on u know u had some hops, just ask that hurley boy u dunkd on over at whitewood.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hops but no handle baby that is the true fact right there. Need some help in that department think you oculd give lessons?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah Bird did go off on them that day no question...I played against Stacy Ervin down at Sandlick in an all star game Dave Sutherland put together one time as well(the one I guarded him in) I can't remember everyone else that was on his team but I was far less than impressed with him on that occasion also. You are right though Air-Ran he is a nice guy and a class act all the way around...he would never tell you he thought he was the greatest and would probably admit truth to most of the opinions we gave on this thread.

BTW both you guys have some hops...well i dunno about now but you guys did before you beefed up and got that Barkley build [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

only thing i hop 2 now is tha kitchen

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Air ron looks like barkly, I look like danny davito. ha ha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Only thing the same between me and Barkley is he is bald and i am heading that way man that is it. Bark can still get up higer than me i would say and he weighs about 350 or so unless he has lost some weight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't feel bad guys I can leap about like Dave Corzine or Larry Krystowiak...I have about the same lateral movement as Arvydas Sabonis or Luc Longley...and about the same quickness as Mike Gminski or Mark Eaton...problem is all those guys are over 7 feet...I'm about the same height as Stevie Franchise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Show them that 2 inch vertical slim!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567