Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IS THIS COLLEYS BEST COACHING JOB?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

blue eyed devil...you didn't see larry coach many games actually I can guarntee that you didn't...now you may hear your family talk about him but you don't know first hand...all i am saying is that you don't know idea about larry all you are going on is hear say...now if your statement was "lets not forget about larry because everyone that i know that played for him said he was a great defensive mind" then i would not argue

and i never said that Larry wasn't a good coach...i said that you don't know

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 04, 2005 10:24 AM: Message edited by: gobigred ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

guys, I am going to have to ask not to ever post pictures like that anymore. It is not only offensive, but kids read this forums. Try and make your posts a little respectable if you don't mind.

Not trying to be a jerk about, but look at what it says. Think before you post, please.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well ole Gobigred he knows all and sees all, he even know who and who people have not seen coach. Man i guess you can never say that Parcell's or Lombardi or lets say any other great coach was in fact great due to the fact that none of us played under them, ya know with all of the posers and know it alls on this board i really dont see any creditability in it here. Used to be a nice place to post and carry on some good conversations but hey if you do not agree with what the gods say here then you are stupid. I feel like BBJ and Gobigred have a hatred toward the Hackney family and anyone that is related in any way shape or form to it, would it be because their family is not getting the credit they think they deserve or would it be because they are 2 of the most overrated football players in Haysi history? I do not know but i do know for a fact that one certain poster on here stands on the top of the press box and coaches for Haysi and he says he is from Honaker and talk trash about a school that someone very close to him plays for. You see guys it is crap like that and the crap that you little girls that know who me and James and BED are and maybe even know how Udonknowme is that is sad, it is easy to voice an opinion and run your mouth about someone while you hide behind a screen name when you know if the person who you are trashing or personally attacking on here knew who you were that you would not have a leg to stand on. Myself i think it is childish and pretty sad that 2 guys that are in college and were what i thought to be good guy and upstanding individuals and that i even felt was one of the better floor leaders would turn out to be such disrespective smart asses. Really sad it is, i mean if i had a High School career and played for a school such as one supposed to be honaker fan then i would say i am from somewhere else but for the other two kids man you guys should knw better. That will be all i have to say i think.

Inactive Member basketballjesus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not really sure when I have ever said anything bad about the Hackney family and I also think I know who you are referring to me as and you are definitely wrong on that account. The only thing I believe I ever said on here that could be interpretted as bad towards the Hackney family was saying that Wade Sperrow was not one of the best defensive ends in BDD history. That was all I said. I didn't say Wade wasn't any good or sucked I just said he wasn't one of the best. Other than that I can't even think of anything that I said that could be viewed as degrading the Hackney family. Unless you count me putting biggamesjames as 5th on the BDD QB list or wherever I put him but I'm not sure how that was saying he sucked. As far as Blaine, Tim, Jay or whoever go I have never posted anything about anyone of them. And the only time I think I have been disrespectful is to Air-Ran when I have made fun of him mainly because it is funny to see what he will post back because he gets so mad and defensive about anything that is said semi-negative about one of his posts and cannot stand to be wrong no matter what the topic is. I'm not saying that I am perfect heck you can look back at my football picks throughout the season and see how many times I was wrong. But think whatever you want about me and think that I am whoever you want to think I am because I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, its been a while. I thought such violence and hatred was reserved for the quiz bowl threads, jesus kids.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think u need to keep the name of JESUS out of ur filthy post since he died for our filth and he also holds your next breath in the palm of his hand

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most of that thread is not posted toward you BBJ, if you read you will know who it is posted toward, like i said man up boys and do not hide behind a screen name, i do not really have much problem with BBj most of the time but hey it gets old that only a few posters on here dispute every post made by certain people and they usually have no facts to back up their arguement. Like i said i have not directed that post entirely toward you, but you i do not believe are who you say you are, but i could be wrong too on that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jesus drew don't say jesus! And also can we have a thread where we don't nitpick other peoples post or accuse people of being people. Come on guys we have to get along a little if this board is going to stay alive till next football season. It usually dies after basketball.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123