Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well what does everyone think? I think we're looking pretty good this year after watching the council game. Kev and Andrew really stood out and I think Nathan Boyd will make a little bit of noise when he comes off the bench. We almost beat council without Jones or Lance starting and most of our boys tired.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Nathan Boyd kicked ass, on Friday especially. Yeah and they did do good for not having hardly any of their boys playing. But they'll improve even more within games.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually they played on Thursday and Satuday so it would of been hard for him to do much kicking of ass on Friday. Haysi played very well to have 2 of their experienced leaders on the sidelines as well as a few other players and the football players were pretty much worn down. People stepped up in this one and should have came away with the W and hopefully the entire team will step up throughout the season. Many fast, quick guys with people such as Viers, Counts, and the Bartons with some size with Anderson and Yates plus the experience and talent of Jones and Compton as well as others so I believe Haysi will be fine.