Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess What! Twin Springs is at it again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DawgHouse:
    According to the Cumberland board, TS is bringing a 6'2" National player in that will be starting any time now! And TS people wonder why ppl question their administration or motives about high school sports.
    Seems to me like some of the locals would get tired of their kids sitting while a foreigner takes their opportunities away! What do you think about this Air?

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 05, 2006 12:30 PM: Message edited by: DawgHouse ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's typical of TS. Fortunately for the rest of SWVA they need 4 more really good foreign players on that team to go anywhere. This years team isnt very good, so unless the kids a Peja Stoyakavic or Dirk Nowitski, I wouldnt worry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What if he's a Drazen Petrovic or Sarunas Marcioulonis or maybe a Detlef Shrempf? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arvidas Sabonis in the making...........TS what a bunch of real champs righ there........the big red retards is what i would like to call them......but i will save that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

According to the Cumberland board, TS is bringing a 6'2" National player in that will be starting any time now! And TS people wonder why ppl question their administration or motives about high school sports.
    Seems to me like some of the locals would get tired of their kids sitting while a foreigner takes their opportunities away! What do you think about this Air?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 12:30 PM: Message edited by: DawgHouse ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's not just a question of when some of the locals will get tired of it but when will the other schools in the Cumberland and Region D get tired of playing their recruits from overseas and out of state? You'd think just the issue of playing an ineligible player from TN each of the past 2 seasons would raise the ire of those who had to play them in District, Region, and State play. And that's besides the practice TS has of searching out an exchange student to fill their needs EVERY year. They search high and low and then try to claim they just ask for an exchange student and lo and behold they get one who just happens to be able to play basketball? It's not like many other schools who get one every once in a while. There are 2-3 there that are already searching for next year's player, thumbing through their recruiting materials trying to find the best one to fit..... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't expect much out of anyone from TS. They can't even read to see where they're supposed to sit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember the German (?) girl they had at RC couple or so years ago, but prior to that I can't seem to remember that many, if any. GC also had a girl who played VB this year, as there are other schools that have ES's from time to time. The attention getter is one every year searched out by a couple at a certain school. And always searching for the replacement next year.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And that's besides the practice TS has of searching out an exchange student to fill their needs EVERY year. [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, like how Rye Cove used to always some how get a foreign girl that was good at volleyball!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 22, 2006 12:09 AM: Message edited by: honaker tiger fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah Honaker Tiger Fan, that is the only exchange student that we've had standout in sports. That's just one compared to Twin Springs' 10 something

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's volleyball who cares

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast