Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Mr./Mrs. Officials,

Today BDD District rivals Haysi and Honaker played at Sandlick Elmentary School Gym. I assure you, it was a stellar game with many good plays and players on both sides.

Its a damn shame your officials weren't watching it.

I apologize, thats unfair. They were watching the game. I mean every time a Haysi player got pushed down, there was a ref there to make sure Honaker got the ball. Thank you for that much.

Also, it was truely amazing how well your officials can watch the out of bounds lines. Each time a Haysi player got too close, they gave the ball to Honaker, and each time a Honaker player stepped over it, thankfully, they retained possesion.

So in short, thank you VHSL for supplying us an unbiased and fair officiating staff that made sure that Haysi was robbed of foul shots and Honaker got to ask politely whenever they felt as though they needed more points.

Sincerly,

Drew Edwards

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We were robbed. If those officials died on their way home I wouldn't care. Both teams played their hearts out and it was one of the best ballgames I've ever seen. Too bad the officials had to ruin it because they wanted to go home. It was obvious that they were just trying to have a pissing contest with the fans when they called two straight charging calls on jones one while everyone was scrambling for the ball. We score to tie it up, time runs out and somehow they call a foul for jelane boxing out. It was pathetic. Yet again I stress if the officials became victims of a gay serial rapist and died of aids i'd smile and sing while I pissed on their graves. But on the upside of things it was one of the most enjoyable ballgames I can think of. Hate things had to get messed up.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Dunduin ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree that the calls were one sided but what screwed haysi was the uter lack of offense in the second half and the coaches for letting andrew anderson off the bench seriously what was he 1 for 8 or was it 10 or somethin like that and 25% from the free throw line i just dont understand Sutherland had so many other players that were doing well like Yates, Zack, and the Bartons but Andrew got a 2nd and 3rd chances.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually i was about 1 for 4 or 5 but yeah really nice job counting buddy. I don't take many shots contrary to your opinion. I don't get 20-25 shots like Viers and Jones and sometimes Compton do i get a few shots either they fall or they don't. Sorry I had an off night since no one else ever does........I do my job of rebounding and trying to defend the post due to our lack of size and I take the shot when I have it. I've earned my right to be out there so keep your opinions to yourself don't dog players for having an off night. If you're so good come out here and do it yourself or teach me how oh great one. God please do not let me have another off night since Jones and Viers and everyone else in the world never have off nights. OH WAIT! THEY DO! I can take constructive criticism such as "Anderson should have passed on a few shots he took even though he only took a few anyways" but not saying the game was lost by me coming off the bench. If you don't want to see me play then save 5 bucks and dont come to the games. That's about all I have to say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you want some criticism pal im gonna be straitforward with you the harshest fact is anyone who knows the game knows you dont know how to play it you talk about your "doing your job" you havnt done jack from day one because you may be tall but you are weak, your not a team player you shoot as soon as the ball touches your fingers that could factor in to why they never give you the ball you have to fire up your bricks from rebounds and the ocassional pass, you gave up 6 points in a row at the end east ridge game on and 1's,god knows what else you did that was just teh #1 screw up of yours of the night and you went 1 for 5 again and i know for a fact you took more shots than five at honaker, i will give you credit tho a block every know and then a turn over once in a blue moon hell even the occasional rebound you have lots to brag about, you shoot too far back from the line, you remind me of a suck ass version of chris ramey(no offense to you chris) except he makes baskets instead of being dead weight. But as far as a b-ball challenge ill play you any time any place.If we need someone with size we have yates hes stronger then you more physical than you so dont throw that size crap around. I didnt blame you for the loss cuz a person can only play to the best of their ability and yours arnt up to snuff and the coaches dont realize that so i blame them.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 29, 2006 05:08 AM: Message edited by: Blue_Eyed_Devil ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 29, 2006 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Blue_Eyed_Devil ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehehe the best part about this is you're taking this much time to type all of this about me when you have no freaking clue of what you're saying it just seems like you have some grudge against me and feel like getting on here like a 3 year old and bashing me for some reason? And yeah you're right I shoot every time the ball touches my fingers.......that's why i touch the ball probably 30 or 40 times a game and shoot like 5 or 6? WHEW MAN SOMEONE BENCH ME IM SHOOTIN TOO MUCH! And im not a team player? all I do is for the team I guarantee you I'm one of the top assist leaders on the team cuz I always dish it to Kev Jones and Lance for the open shot when im not taking them all the time according to you. And yeah all I do is get a rebound here or there a block once in a while and a steal maybe you're right........Seems you're judging me on the one bad game I had vs Honaker and the one last night in which I have a pulled hip flexor and can't lift my damn leg but yeah you're right just because I didn't play great in 1 or 2 games I'm just worthless oh great one. Just stop talking please you have no idea about the game of basketball you just seem to hold a grudge towards me for somethin or another so im gonna leave this alone so go cry to someone else over your little problem with me and stop bashing me about things you have no idea about. Im Done with this and with your worthless ass. Peace.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 29, 2006 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Olorin ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On the topic at hand, I agree that the call that ref made was pathetic. We never should have let them back in the game, though, because we were up by like 15 at half time so that call shouldve never happened. Nothing we can do about it though just hopefully from now on in big games such as that we won't get an impatient ref who makes a call and screws us over just to get the game over with and go home.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dang B.E.D. you're cold dog! LOL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think B.E.D. may really be Simon Cowell.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 31, 2006 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Olorin ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast