Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Now explain to me how TS isn't a pile of crap?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for Lindholm last year, what was it that made him INELIGIBLE?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Follow the link to the VHSL Handbook beginning page 63.

His family rented the TN home to a family member, didn't intend to make their VA residence a permanent residence (where were they after basketball season?), didn't move into the school district serving the school he went to (they lived in Gate City).VHSL Handbook

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok the coach was not from Volunteer but was from the same area where like i said he was still an ass.............is that better for you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW... Sullivan North & Volunteer-- BIG DIFFERENCE!... well its a little bit better... but you still have no basis to say what you just said... he coached @ Sullivan North High School for 23 years... before they built North he was @ Lynn View for 15 years... the option was presented to him to come to Twin Springs after Coach Vermillion left and he took them up on it... he wasn't "shown the door"... you have no idea what you're talking about... and I'm just assuming that I know quite a bit more about it than you... (trust me on this one... I do!)... and in reference to one of your earlier posts...

"1) How Lindholm and Warner both end up with there old coach in TS and there is a bunch of stuff on all that, that as far as i know was presented to the VHSL and they blew it off. "

Warner didn't go to Volunteer... geesh... and neither one of them ended up w/ their old coach... I don't want to argue about this... it's pointless... just thought that I would clarify...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 01, 2006 01:58 PM: Message edited by: mbk07 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smith not Warner i guess got the names mixed so there you go..........correct me if i am wrong but hey you are going to defend your postion due to your biasness just like i will defend mine. I have no problem with your coach becasue he is a dick and half the guys that play for him are too........and i am sure you condone all the cheating also......so have a nice day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234