Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LETS JUST BE REAL. ST.PAULS BASEBALL TEAM IS THE ONLY TEAM THAT THEY HAVE THAT COULD COMPETE WITH HAYSI. THEY SPLIT GAMES SO I GUESS THAT MAKES IT EVEN. WE DONT EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL. I KNOW I PROB. AINT AS OLD AS YOU FELLERS, WELL I KNOW I AINT JAMES..HAHA.. I THINK IT WAS 87 OR 88 BASKETBALL SEASON WHEN ST. PAULS COACH FOUND OUT WHAT GEORGE GULLEYS FIST TASTE AT CLINCHCO...IF I RECALL HAYSI WON THAT GAME TOO. THAT WAS SOME CRAZY ISH...WELL NOT TRYIN TO BE AN ASS, JUST KEEPIN IT REAL..PEACE

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SORRY I POSTED TWICE MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP...YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would you geniuses please stop typing in all caps? Thats really annoying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would you geniuses please stop typing in all caps? Thats really annoying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agreed. Everytime I see all caps I assume an 8 year old is posting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is so annoying about reading something in all caps? The one's who seem like 8 year olds are the guys who are whining about it. You guys type the way you want and let everyone else type the way they want. Stop being such big babies.

Yeah I remember the fight in '88 with Haysi and St. Paul, I was playing J.V. at the time...I think Gary Owens and Matt Couch initiated that whole maylay. I think Terry was the one who got into it with St. Paul's coach but I may be wrong.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'LL TYPE ANY WAY I WANT TO...WHO'S GONNA STOP ME...LIKE JAMES SAID QUIT CRYING LIKE 8 YEAR OLDS...KNOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, I THINK IT WAS TERRY THAT HIT THAT COACH

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like to thank St. Pill though for sucking so bad for a few years that they allowed Whitewood to pick up their first win in football over someone not named Council. THanks guys we needed that one and i am sure it was a great moral booster for you all!!! Whitewood football we could not beat anyone other than Council until we got St. Pill on the schedule, thank god for those Deacons and another thanks for in 93 we didnt win many games in BBall but once again St.Pill came to our rescue and we got 2 wins out of that one, just think if we played you guys everygame that year or well the last 12 years we would have been state freaking champs. Always great to have a team that sucked worse than you did in 2 sports and for to be able to say someone sucked worse than we did is quite an accomplishment..........way to go guys.....and did i say thanks for sucking that bad?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AIR-RAN,YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE REMEDIALS I'VE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT.TRUE W'WOOD DID BEAT SP THAT YEAR,BUT HEY,WITH THAT EXCEPTION,EVERY TIME WE WIN A GAME,WE'VE JUST BEAT A BIGGER SCHOOL.I'M NOT CRYING NUMBERS,HERE,BUT EVEN APPY AND BURTON HAVE 50-75 MORE KIDS THAN US,AND HAYSI IS OVER TWICE THE SIZE.THE FACT THAT WE CAN COMPETE IN ANYTHING NOT ONLY SAYS A LOT ABOUT OUR PLAYERS BUT OUR SCHOOL AS WELL.FOR INSTANCE,E-TOWN IS BIGGER THAN US BUT HAVE THEY HAD NEAR THE SUCCESS SP HAS HAD IN ANY ANY SPORT THAT WE'VE HAD IN BASEBALL....NO.ALSO SP MADE 24 CONSECUTIVE APPEARANACES IN THE REGION D BASEBALL TOURNEY,NO OTHER SCHOOL IN THE AREA COMES CLOSE,NOT EVEN JJKELLY. SP EVEN MADE THE D1 PLAYOFFS IN FOOTBALL 2 OR 3 YEARS IN A ROW RECENTLY(5 OR 6 YEARS AGO)AND FINISHED REGION D RUNNER UP TO APPY.NOT BAD FOR A SCHOLL WITH 150 KIDS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahaha you are from st. paul, learn to compete in a real sport. Simply making the playoffs in football isn't really an accomplishment.