Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I may call up Tony, Carlos, George Donald H., Kevin E., Phillip R., Mike O. Chris S. and a few other old timers next time around if you are going to make up excuses and not accept your defeat gracefully. I may even see if Terry G. will come down and play QB so I can move to my true position: CBF...thats Crack Back Flanker [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IF YOU GUYS DOMINATED UP FRONT, HOW COME THE OLD GUYS KEPT THE BALL THE HOLE SECOND HALF...SO YOU SACKED JAMES A COUPLE TIMES IN THE FIRST HALF, IT TAKES 4 QUARTERS BABY...THE BAD THING ABOUT THAT IS THAT GUYS THAT NEVER PLAYED LINE BEFORE WENT UP AGAINST GUYS THAT HAS PLAYED LINE AND WUR YOUNGER AND THEY STILL OPENED UP HOLES FOR THE BACKS...PJ WAS 75 POUNDS AND WAS PUSHING YOU ALL AROUND..HAHA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it will be the same result next year the old guys will win you young guys dont have the desire maybe in a couple of years just thank god robo gaurd was not playing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hell Dundin i did not even play football in highschool, well i practice at QB the whole summer and figured that we were running the option and their could be a good chance of me dying so i said i am out. Wish i had stayed in though, but back to the matters at hand. I had not a clue where the ball was going and OL77 had to tell me i would rather have played TE or something but like these guys said to be so dominate tell me why we had the ball the whole entire 3rd and most of the forth quarter and we didnt pass that much i tell you that Blaine ran over your asses that is what happened and we pounded you with Don Don too a couple times here and there. PJ had no clue what he was doing at all and still gave you all hell. Dominate my ass, bunch of damn all stars could not beat a bunch of gimped up old farts that half of a team that didnt know a play from a freaking hole in the ground. Hey i would be playing off as you all dominated also if i were you but we old men know the real deal dont we? Come on back next year i am going to get in shape before then and hell we might even bring Jack Hack down let his 40+ year old ass kill a few you boys for old times sake? Better start recruiting because this season the old guy may be out in force with a D and a O and some reserves on the side. Hey when you find your QB let us know we would like to say a prayer or 2 for him.
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey and yeah 92 was the first year Whitewood and Cancel had a team. Thank God for Cancel because our boys would have been in bad shape waiting on St. Paul to hand over a win, was long enough with Cancel there. Cancel Cobra's Football= Automatic Win for every one else!!!! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I THINK THE LAST TIME COUNCIL FOOTBALL TEAM WON A GAME WAS IN ELEMENTRY WHEN THEY BEAT UP ON THE CLINCHCO CARDINALS...TO BAD I WAS PART OF THAT DEVESTATING LOSS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah we'll see next year. Rob would've come and played if he didn't go to that fsu/uva game. Plus a lot of our best lineman didn't get the playing time they should've due to letting everyone play. I'm of course looking forward to the next game. Might be able to get Blake Owens and Cory Bostic to play this time too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

udontnome too bad I was part of that LL team at council that beat clinchco. haha I am glad i transferred

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heck Kory is so old he would probably have to play with us...nah on 2nd thought you guys can have him. It would be nice if you guys could bring out Ryan and Zach and some of those guys who played last year too...we need more competition than we had last year because we will be bringing some more lineman next time around. Where was Richie Mullins and Robert Powers, Pat Sutherland and some of those cats? We needed more players cause us old guys were winded. I thought we got a some pretty good production out of a few of those dudes that never played before though...Junior was holding his own in there at nose tackle carrying that massive 115 pound frame. And I was going to nickname our outside LB Lavar A-ronton wearing that #56 and patrolling the flats and neutralizing their TE [img]smile.gif[/img] How bout Johnny Sykes getting an INT baby...he graduated in 1928 and still got in on some action!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Heck we may need to get your dad down there dunduin...I guarantee he can still outrun you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]