Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all, I never said anyone from Honaker said that. If you had read the entire thread, I said Honaker has recently won a state title and was the best team GC played last year, including George Wythe. Appalachia has less than 200 kids in their school and probably 20 on their team this year and played Sullivan Central which has an enrollment of 983 TD for TD this past week. It doesn't matter how many you have, it all comes down to heart and determination. You guys want to get back on the topic, which I agree with. Honaker was brought into it AFTER GC was. Talk about Twin Valley, you can talk about us in a couple of months hopefully.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Same thing we've always ran. Up the middle, up the middle, up the middle. Well, a few other things have been thrown in there also but we won't talk about them..lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok please stay on topic about formations. I don't agree with all this arguing. Gate City has the right amount of kids they should be Single A. They do have more than most Region D schools but that is the way it goes.

rhess86

all right then, I stand corrected lol. but its a new season!! Good luck to tha Devils,kick some *** in the LPD, and I hope to see yall at Fuller Field this November!!! woohoo!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

One of the formations I know Honaker will be running is a double wing. We are running like 40 different formations this year lol. I'll hafta ask a quarter back or running back about it. Whats GC running this year?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345