Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PV 40, Honaker 14!

Someone please tell Blake Stanley that we brought 4 buses this time, One for the team, one for our steak dinners, one for Phils Ego, and ONE BUS LOAD OF WHIP A$$!

Sorry Hayseed we couldn't give you your bus load next week.... Because Clintwood took care of our light work!

Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All LPD regional finals div 1 & div 2.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 18, 2006 05:50 PM: Message edited by: colorist ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So much for PV being overrated and being cold diarrhea in a dixie cup, according to Dunduin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by colorist:
    All LPD regoinal finals div 1 & div 2.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well said my friend!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like PV played well to get the win...

as for the Haysi/Cwood Game....tough defensive battle all day long, Haysi threw the ball very well against our secondary (shoulda kept doing it)....and does Colley always walk onto the field and stay there for 5 minutes? got a little aggervating him stepping onto the field after every play to go off on the refs for what I don't know..

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 18, 2006 06:02 PM: Message edited by: 2000Wave ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 2000Wave:
    Sounds like PV played well to get the win...

as for the Haysi/Cwood Game....tough defensive battle all day long, Haysi threw the ball very well against our secondary (shoulda kept doing it)....and does Colley always walk onto the field and stay there for 5 minutes? got a little aggervating him stepping onto the field after every play to go of on the refs for what I don't know..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well he did us the same way last year at the Region D championship game... I would like to say congrats to clintwood and i look forward to our game saturday. The first on was a real battle, also your team and fan's was a real class act! This will be a great championship game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There were some bad calls at last year's game but they weren't calls that determined who would win. Haysi was just better than PV last year.

In a way I wish we did play Haysi to get sweet revenge. But I think I like the idea of playing another LPD team for region d championship better. Because you know that the LPD is going to be representing Region D in both divisions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow what a game the man who won the region d last year cost us a chance at a repeat. didnt see that coming. i eat my words . we lost in the jungle. damn shame but the way i see it is that how do you expect to win when your most dependable back (caleb) only gets the ball a hand full of times. how many times did jones get the ball last season in the playoffs? 48 is just as reliable as 16

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

on another note lpd posters we never dissed you we dissed your coach for being disrespectful. you have a great coach and program he just doesnt now about sportsman ship. if you wanna diss i got a tip for clintwood. if you wanna win hit sedric michell. if you do, at the end of the game their will be more dimples on your sideline than all the guys who just got done riding PV Vikings moms train. stop posting and by the way your school is only a few hours form mine so watch your mouth if you want to continue digging your grave than p.m me or shut up. chubbies up thins down clintwood may have won the battle but PV Vikings mom is a hobag

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by redchubbybuddy:
    on another note lpd posters we never dissed you we dissed your coach for being disrespectful. you have a great coach and program he just doesnt now about sportsman ship. if you wanna diss i got a tip for clintwood. if you wanna win hit sedric michell. if you do, at the end of the game their will be more dimples on your sideline than all the guys who just got done riding PV Vikings moms train. stop posting and by the way your school is only a few hours form mine so watch your mouth if you want to continue digging your grave than p.m me or shut up. chubbies up thins down clintwood may have won the battle but PV Vikings mom is a hobag
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All this coming from a fat kid in a trailer park town... Shut up and eat your twinkie fat boy!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast