Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It took all of 4 quarters for the Panthers to put away the Orange Tigers. TV was sloppy on offense and didnt show up on "D". Honaker did all the above. Plus out scrapped the Panthers. End the end I think the Panthers Seniors decided to do what they need to and did it.. The 24 point margin of victory came quickly. I dont think TV will over look or take the Tigers lightly next time around! A good game.. but probably the poorest officiated game i'd seen since last year. Mainly one official.. lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DawgHouse:
    It took all of 4 quarters for the Panthers to put away the Orange Tigers. TV was sloppy on offense and didnt show up on "D". Honaker did all the above. Plus out scrapped the Panthers. End the end I think the Panthers Seniors decided to do what they need to and did it.. The 24 point margin of victory came quickly. I dont think TV will over look or take the Tigers lightly next time around! A good game.. but probably the poorest officiated game i'd seen since last year. Mainly one official.. lol
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. TV did not look like the #1 team in the region much less the state. If Lester hadn't got real hot in the 4th quarter, TV woulda been in a dog fight.
    The official you are illuding to couldnt have been Samuels Henderson could it. I was there, they all 3 were bad, but Henderson was vomit. He is always bad though.

Good game by both squads.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the worst one was the black ref.. BJ Johnson.. he is horrible, he controlled the game with his whistle.. Call bump fouls on guards and hands straight up on d inside, with the offense creating contact and the whistle going against the defender.. Shoulda been lots of no calls. Its no wonder our kids have trouble competing in regionals or state cause guys like bj wanna run the game.. Whats the saying i heard a TV guy holler the other night say.. "Let the kids play".. them them decide the game.. not you!!! ".. lol.. but anyways.. Sanders Henderson was there also.. It seemed to me like he never blew a whistle for anything.. I didnt know the one with the fu man chu.. He called some bump little stuff to.. But, Johnson doenst need to be calling Varsity games.. IMO..
    As far as TV.. I think they had some players that were chunking up shots like crazy all night.. Hitting nothing.. no offense at all. I was glad to see Lester finally hit some.. I think that game helped them the next night with Oak hill.. cause if they hadnt played the way they played Oak hill woulda kicked their arse!! lol..
    They passed the ball great.. but at times a couple guys were taking bad shots. They look good if they make them but they dont like in the Honaker game!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DawgHouse:
    I think the worst one was the black ref.. BJ Johnson.. he is horrible, he controlled the game with his whistle.. Call bump fouls on guards and hands straight up on d inside, with the offense creating contact and the whistle going against the defender.. Shoulda been lots of no calls. Its no wonder our kids have trouble competing in regionals or state cause guys like bj wanna run the game.. Whats the saying i heard a TV guy holler the other night say.. "Let the kids play".. them them decide the game.. not you!!! ".. lol.. but anyways.. Sanders Henderson was there also.. It seemed to me like he never blew a whistle for anything.. I didnt know the one with the fu man chu.. He called some bump little stuff to.. But, Johnson doenst need to be calling Varsity games.. IMO..
    As far as TV.. I think they had some players that were chunking up shots like crazy all night.. Hitting nothing.. no offense at all. I was glad to see Lester finally hit some.. I think that game helped them the next night with Oak hill.. cause if they hadnt played the way they played Oak hill woulda kicked their arse!! lol..
    They passed the ball great.. but at times a couple guys were taking bad shots. They look good if they make them but they dont like in the Honaker game!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We just got another taste of B.J. Johnson last night in our JV games. Honaker vs. TV. Both games were fairly close and well played for the most part. Johnson called the game with Bill Witt. Bill covered for him all game long. It was as though his whistle didnt work. I have to say that officiating is getting worse and worse.