Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Haysi Quiz Bowl Press Release (No joke)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Well I think it's funny because Haysi vs. Honaker is THE Black Diamond District rivalry.

And if Haysi doesn't come out on top all of Dickenson County is "No no please don't pick on us!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHAHA! That was good! Not as good as drews but still good none the less! Congratulations to Honaker on thier win and I hope they do well at state. Its good to see they actually have a sense of humor!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 10, 2003 09:29 PM: Message edited by: GodzillaNess ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok cancel what I just said. It was funny at first but now this ******* has pissed me off. You little ***** what do you think your doing? Wait I know you feel threatened and you have to lash out dont you. Its understandable. You'd figure we'd be congratulated on finally beating them and having a good season but no they're ******** about it. Thats it i'm pissed off I have no more respect for honaker academics

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Well. That was about the quickest change of opinion I have ever seen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

When did you have respect for Honaker Academics? Did you ever have any?

Better yet when will you have respect for your own program?

By the way Haysi's win over Honaker was over a month ago. Since then Honaker's beat them 3 times. Where's the congratulations from Haysi to Honaker? Oh wait...that doesn't happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I change my mind quickly. Like when I kick your mother to the curb when I'm done with her every weekend. Tell her i'm sorry and i'll get her money to her soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img]

You know, upon readin this my first response of course was rage.

But I figure there are better times for rage. Like when I can see you and have a blunt object.

(Word To the Wise: Its not smart to **** off someone with Borderline that you see twice or more a year.)

When I couldnt see your names in your profiles I was a bit miffed.

I thought of all the things I could do to **** you off online.

Flaming? Nah. Too stupid.
    Hacking? Im not that good with a computer. (Yet)

Then I stopped and read a little more. They drug up my old post. My god thats sad. I mean seriously that was like 6 months ago. They have less of a life than I do.

(A few things btw. Thanks for pointing out the birdboy error. I designed that part of the page about 6 months ago, at the time I wasnt seeing alot of Birdman know? And who gives a **** aobut That Rapper... thing... from linkin park? Chester and Pheonix Orion are the only people in that band with any talent. Oh yeah. Im not marney. Thought I'd get that out of the way. I'm the kid with the commie hat. Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] )

I mean seriously who does that?
    I have d2.
    People do other things. Honaker is completely zoned in on quiz bowl. *stifled laugh*

Thats the saddest adopted obsession I've ever heard of. What do you guys do in your huddles anyway? The whole "We request a special room"? Whats that for, so you all can discuss how your latest delve into honakers fat-girl reserves ended in a "Lets Just be Friends"? Or is it so you can wax intellectual on the Philisophical reasons on why the jocks arent better than you, those Neadrethals! Power to the nerds I hear ya.

But to become obsessed with quiz bowl.
    *finally lets out his long held in laugh*
    You could at least do Lord of the Rings! Its fashionable now! You can talk about frodo in public without being shot! Its awesome!

And the sad thing is you have stranger rituals than even I. I can understand a few things. The collared shirts. The uptightness. I mean maybe all the smart people at honaker are *******es. *shrug* Most of em at haysi are. But come on we're OPEN with our *******ishness (WHEEE FOR INVENTING WORDS).

But whats with the whole "We like to see our coach during a match" thing? Do you have a crush on him? Do you long to look into those deep eyes? Please answer, for this intrigues me.

In conclusion, I've done nothing but attempt to be polite with you people. At the last match of the season when I was scorekeeper I attempted genuine conversation with the young lad that never seems to get in with the brown hair. He acted as though I was not there. Now I thought "Maybe thats just one guy. I mean come on, they cant all be like that." And you seemed to express general love for us when we won the first match, so I gave it up. Now I see this.

*shrug* Ah well, its my own fault.

As I was saying, I've shown nothing but politness and you've done everything to throw it back in my face. I suppose its just the sorta people you are. Ah well.

If I can leave you with any advice at all, my misguided friends, it is to lighten up. I mean sure get serious sometimes but when you're serious all the time it takes away from the sheer audacity of the sport.

With Love,
    Drew Edwards

P.S. Oh yes, to all of you from J.J. Kelly I wish nothing but the best. Your knack for godly uniforms (no sarcasm, im serious, we wanted numbers this year too) is matched only by your ferocity in battle. To you I wish nothing but good tidings for a battle well fought.

P.P.S To Honaker. Kimpossible over a National Tradgedy? You rebels.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kimpossible has a hampster.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Seems to me Haysi would've been better prepared to take on the rest of the region. Instead they spent all their time "preparing" to beat Honaker and ended up tied for last in the regions.

commie hat=ushanka?

Again, what's with the accusing Honaker of cheating? My god you people are pitiful.

numbers? You don't even have t-shirts?!?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast