Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Turf in Region D championship games??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by honaker tiger fan:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by honaker tiger fan:
    Well true. Everyone just kinda thought it would be worse I reckon. Maybe Haysi just didn't wanna run up the score. I swear if VT replies with another quote, I will go crazy!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOO!!!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">gone crazy yet

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dunduin:
    Hahaha oh that vtfan. Our new whipping boy
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you have to be a very sick individual to talk about my mom like
    you have.tommorrow rye cove will give you your whippin'-boy.also God above knows what you said about my mother. since i do not know where you live other than haysi, someday you will stand before "GOD"and give account for what you said. see this is just a football game nothing what soever to do with my mom whom i loved very much.how would you like for someone to talk about your mother like you have mine.i will pray for you .i didn't know you took football so seriously.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do but I didnt take the conversation seriously lol it was a joke. And I guess your going to have to stand before god and tell him you cussed at a high school student. hahahaha if you cant take the heat dont post

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do but I didnt take the conversation seriously lol it was a joke. And I guess your going to have to stand before god and tell him you cussed at a high school student. hahahaha if you cant take the heat dont post
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i do not think that talking about "filling" somebody's mom should be considered a joke.everbody has to stand before GOD for things they have said or done.are you an 8th grader or what.also you said so that why she didn' move.a high school student should know better.when you have children is this how you will teach them.i have been through alot more things so i can stand alot of heat.do you play football for haysi.anyone on the post sees what you wrote knows that was getting back at me nothing to do with football.i think you are "pervert" or you need your butt whipped by your parents.they need to remove you from this forum for what you said about my mother. i will pray for you and good luck today .ihope god is on your side come 1-30.

Inactive Member tiger_football_30's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes God was on our side as he gave us a 46-0 win!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, looks like Haysi said their prayers before they went to bed friday night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sure did. but we're going to have to pray extra hard if we want to come out with a victory next saturday

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sure did. but we're going to have to pray extra hard if we want to come out with a victory next saturday
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sound like you may have a good chance to play with gate city. iwatched them play clintwood and wasn't much of a game.i wish you good luck next week.they may be good enough to win state.clintwood turned the ball over to much early to even have a chance.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 16, 2003 04:25 PM: Message edited by: likevt45 ]</font>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234