Thread: Indians 10 game winning streak...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Being three games away from the arrival of Chicago and it turns out that if we can somehow win all three home games against seattle, the three game series against Chicago would actually have playoff implications for both teams.

I guess what I'm saying is if our 10 game winning streak turns into a 16 game winning streak, we will suddenly find ourselves as close anywhere from 5.5 to 7.5 games out with most of September still to come.

Too bad Boston isn't fading like I thought they might without Manny Ramirez on the team. I never really liked our trading Paul Byrd to Boston in essence for free.

Boston spilled the beans on Byrd and HGH just before game seven last year of the ALCS. Now Byrd may help Boston win a couple of games that suddenly could matter to our very slim playoff chances. I was surprised we didn't get anything in return other than salary relief.

HB Forum Owner femalewrestlingchannel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who needs CC Sabathia when you are winning like this?

Although, the Brewers have been very, very good with his presence.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Catfight.

It seems that 30 years of having to deal with the DH in the American league has led to better A.L. pitching. I don't have the data but I am getting the feeling that players who move from the A.L to the N.L. have a better chance at success than players who come from the N.L. to the A.L.

Just a hunch at this point. Makes one wonder if we had gotten by Boston in that seventh game if perhaps CC and Carmona would have mowed the rockies down.

lol, although we didn't do so good in interleague play this year, going 6-12. But a lot of that had to do with Cincinnati and Brandon Phillips.