Thread: My WARNING TO CHICAGO, But maybe it's time to MESS WITH TEXAS instead.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I posted this before last night's game agasint Texas...

----------------------------------------

381079. Indians need to send a message to chicago,by thedumbguy, 9/1/06 19:46 ET

If you hit Travis again when we play you, the 5 extra scrubs we called up from the minors will rush the mound so hard you'd better hope it's not your ace pitcher out there.

A serious message needs to be laid at Ozzie "the ****** " Guillen, the only manager in the bigs who actually sends down pitchers for not beaning an opposing hitter when he orders it.

----------------------

So what happens last night. With the Bases loaded Texas hit Travis Hafner on the hand with a very inside pitch.

So within a span of just a few days, Willy Tavares gets hit TWICE in a game while sporting a 30 game hitting streak, and Travis Hafner, with a chance to break the all time record for grand slam home runs in a season, instead is hit in the hand, this is just not right.

Maybe it's time to "mess with Texas", if so, I hope it's Carmona on the mound who does the messin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Travis Hafner appears to be out for the season. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]