Thread: Indians July 4th Day Night Doubleheader Sweep Detroit...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Indians Sweep Detroit July 4th in a Day Night Doubleheader.

Methodical wins in both games. Methodical mashes by Travis Hafner with 2 home runs in game one, a third home run in game two.

COCO CRISP with an INSIDE THE PARK HOME RUN! Just the other day when Coco got a triple I noticed that Coco kind of trotted into third base just as the ball skipped away from the second baseman just as he was catching the relay throw.

I was momentarily worried Coco might "settle" for another triple. When the fly ball bounced off the center field fence and Nook Logan kind of crumpled to the ground I knew Coco had a chance. When Coco was approaching second he hit the after burners and it was fun to watch him go the rest of the way home.

The play at the plate almost was a collision but fortunately the catcher dropped the ball. I'd hate to see Coco get injured trying to stretch a triple into an inside the park home run, but frankly, Inside the Park Home runs are one of the most exciting plays in baseball and it was only the third one ever at Jacobs Field.

David Bell had the first, and Enrique Wilson had the second, and now Coco has the third! If the Catcher holds onto the ball it's a very close play at the plate.

I missed most of both games yet I was lucky enough to see Coco's Inside the Park homer and Travis's homer, plus one of Travis's homers in game one.

The Indians are ten games over five hundred at 46-36, On pace for 90 plus wins!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very exciting games. Hope someone else starts posting to your board.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

LOL.

I think one prerequisite for people to post on a forum is they MUST know other people who post on the forum.

Content alone doesn't seem to be enough.

I found among a lot of good posters on fanhome there were a few ultra obnoxious posters as well that thrive on revisionist history.

With a meager 20 page limit on fanhome posts, I wasn't able to go back and refute a couple ridiculous claims made about my posts because the proof was gone.

Most importantly, I just don't like the tone of a few of the posters, and no doubt, multiple personalities thrive there, and that is a surefire way to have a thriving forum, yet one that is abusive at the same time.

The best of all worlds would be to not have to worry about having to deal with vindictive posts at all.

I value any post here that offers a view on the Indians and has no personal attack or vindictive message mixed in.