Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I posted the following in the 7th inning of our route against Minnesota on National Television...

230142. If I were Gardenhire, I'd bean one of our players for still keeping the regulars out in a route.

Wedge is sometimes clueless. An injury from now until the end of the game I will blame entirely on Wedge.

by thedumbguy, 9/11/05 22:32 ET

The very next inning, Grady Sizemore crashes into the wall making a catch.

If his shoulder is bruised, but Grady plays anyway, he'll just damage the shoulder more and more as the season wears on.

Wedge can't learn anything until he first does it wrong, even when his mistakes cost others. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I'm NOT SURPRISED...we were shutout 2-0 by Oakland following Wedge's complete mishandling of last night's blow out victory.

Wedge's inexperience shines through again.

It was imperative to get the ball players out of last night's game reasonably quick so that they would be fresh for todays game, HEALTHLY for today's game; and it would have sent an excellent message at how important todays game was.

Instead Wedge milked last night's game by keeping his regulars in UNTIL THE 8th inning. Did you see how Wedge lept out of the dugout after Grady crashed into the wall last night. Duh, it was only the 8th inning and we were only up 12-4 when Sizemore crashed at full speed into the wall.

Wedge is clueles at how to keep the genie in the bottle and let it out in the proper doseage. Last night's victory against Minnesota was an adrenalize charged route that Wedge needed to control so that his team would have something in the tank for todays game, INCLUDING a COMPLETELY HEALTHY Grady Sizemore.