Lets talk specifics people.

the pitch handling of Castillo was horrendous. Rick Manning noted early on that Castillo likes the ball on the outside corner, and that is where he got his homer, his double, and his deep fly out that was knocked down by the rain.

Zito pitches inside to take advantage of the wind patterns, Shoppach sets up outside to hitters who love outside pitching so they can hit homers and doubles to right field, where the wind is blowing out.

Meanwhile Zito pitches in so the Indians pull the ball to left against the wind, and even then, Franky G ducks out of the way of a 77 mph curveball that was going to nick him, and instead flys out in the inning we ended up scoring our only run.

The Indians are not sharp on strategy planning, this concerns me much more than the actual personnel we are putting out on the field.
Garko MUST be moved down in the order. Wedge keeps putting fast guys in back of Garko, it makes no sense, and Garko has shown very little as the key guy in the 4 spot. The Indians most likely have the WORST production from the four spot in all of baseball, and I bet it isn't even close.

There's more, but I forgot it there was so much to remember.

Oh yeah, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE JHONNY PERALTA AND OTHERS LOOK TOWARDS the left side of the field to SEE IF THEIR BATTED BALL IS GOING THROUGH FOR A HIT, and as a result are thrown out at first by a microfraction.

WHY CAN'T THE INDIANS RUNNERS LOOK TO THE FIRST BASE COACH TO SEE IF THEY SHOULD RUN HARD. When they hit the ball to the left side, THEY SHOULD IMMEDIATELY PUT THEIR HEAD TOWARDS FIRST BASE, RUN HARD, AND LOOK FOR A SIGN FROM THE COACH as to whether it's going to be a close play or not.

A couple of nights ago Jhonny was barely out at first on a double play ball that he watched go towards shortstop as he left the batters box, that was the difference maker between a double play and a man on first, one less out. The Shortstop was able to dive for the ball, catch the grounder while sprawled on the ground, throw to second, and then onto first and get Jhonny for a double play. The replay clearly showed Jhonny staring at his grounder towards short as he left the box, and of course that slowed him down just enough to cause the double play.

Marte swings from the heels because he does not have enough forearm strength.

Ryan GARKO CANNOT be the power hitter. Garko keeps coming up in situations where a bunt is better than a strikeout or a DP, and Garko can't bunt, so he strikes out or hits into a GIDP. It's CRAZY having Garko between fast runners.

Put Choo in the four spot. Grady, Carroll, Francisco, Choo, then Garko or Jhonny, and so on. At least then we have four fast guys at the top of the line-up, three with some extra base hit, each can run and many of them can bunt when necessary.