Meanwhile Shin Soo Choo has 15 hits in his last 33 at bats. 7 games in row with at least 2 hits and Choo even had a 3 hit, 3 stolen base game thrown in for good measure.

And then there's Ben Francisco as well. As steady as Trot, Michaels and even Dellucci have been, would the team really have been worse off if they had started the season with Francisco, Gutierrez AND Choo all up alongside Grady Sizemore? We'd also have another 10 million saved up for re-signing Travis and CC, not too mention the money saved when Keith Foulkes retired and saved the club at least 5 million dollars. If it comes down to plunking several million down on Percival or saving that money towards re-signing Travis and CC, I'm for saving it for Travis and CC.

In the meantime, I'd still like to see Francisco, Gutierrez AND Choo each take one week turns in the majors, then go back down for two weeks and get ready for their next one week stint in the majors.

All three are at least good enough to platoon in the majors but if they rotate in and out of the majors then they still get two weeks of playing time in the minors and then the third week in the majors, and then repeat the process.

This will maximize their flexibility by giving them major league experience while still getting time in in the minors. In tonights game Gutierrez was used as a pinch runner and I'll have to look at the play again but I thought Gutz got caught flat footed on third on that hard hit to shortstop and if the ball had not bounced away as far as it did they might have had a force play at home on Gutz. I know Gutz was trying to prevent being doubled up at third but the other worst case scenario would have been the shortstop does not catch the ball but it doesn't bounce very far away and they have time to get Gutz at home. No harm, no foul as Gutz scored, but.....

SUPERINCREDIBLE PLAY BY GRADY SIZEMORE. WOW!
Kind of reminds me what it was like in 2005 when Coco was making those kind of plays in left field and Grady was making them in Center.

Casey Blake ended up hitting .308 for the month of May and he had a really great walks to strikeout ratio of 16 walks to 22 strikeouts as compared to 11 walks and 22 strikeouts in April with a .222 batting average.

Hopefully the Cavs regroup for game six and rather than rely on Lebron to score the last 29 out of 30 poitnts LeBron gets to see his teammates win game six.