Game One Comments

It seems to me that every Indian contributed, and nobody did anything glaring wrong or silly, and then there's Lebron.

Maybe Lebron took one for the team? Maybe Lebron's secret plan was to be a big old huge magnet to draw all the Yankee karma and power onto himself and shield the Indians Players from the Wrath of Yankee Playoff good fortune.

Poor Lebron, actually giving himself up to help the Tribe win, ya gotta love the guy for doing that for Ctown.

Jhonny Peralta singlehandedly changed the outcome of the game in his first at bat. First battling Mr. **** after being down in the count and drawing a walk, and then purposely running to third and giving himself up so that Ryan Garko could score. It amazes me how many people think Jhonny made a mistake when in fact that looked like a planned play to me.

When Ryan Garko did the same thing several weeks back so that Travis Hafner could score Ryan was praised, when Jhonny does it, he is accused of not paying attention.

Not only did Jhonny divert the throw from home so Ryan could score, Jhonny had the presence of mind to get in a rundown long enough to make sure Ryan scored, does anyone really think Jhonny would have extended the extra energy of a rundown he could not escape unless he was doing it to make sure Ryan scored?

Gettting back to Lebron. Can we talk? Nike put a clause in Lebron's contract that if Lebron ever signs with a New York City sports team he gets a HUGE bonus.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't Nike give Lebron a HUGE bonus for staying in Cleveland and NOT going to New York? I am sick and tired of the educated elites of our society putting down middle america. Jobs going to China, lead in our children's toys, the replacement toys also have lead in them, all the educat ed rich elite know how to do is reward their own economic class while thumbing their nose at the rest of us.

I say boycott Nike until they understand that they cannot talk out of both sides of their mouths when they challenge their customers to "just do it", then slam middle america by saying they are not good enough to make Nike's shoes or sign America's superstars.

Boycott Nike until they change Lebron's contract and reward him for staying in Cleveland rather than reward Lebron for leaving Cleveland.