Thread: Indians 4-0 Since Choo was called up...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, it's been the 3-4-5 guys, Travis, Vic and Garko that have had the most to do with our winning streak, but Choo has given us a missing edge, that's for sure.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

O's are 0-4 since I told my buddy they would contend for a wild card and finish ahead of the Yankmes this season.

[img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My buddy, an absolute Yankee fan to the nth degree, was chortling up a storm after the Yanks swept the Indians, which included that come from WAAAAYYYY behind ninth inning victory courtesy of Arod's walk off three run homer (6-2 lead in the ninth, 6-3 with two outs in the ninth, suddenly the Indians have lost 8-6, ouch!)

Well the very next night the Yankees lost to the Red Sox after leading 6-2 in the 8th and when I informed my friend of this he was not too happy. I kindly reminded him how civil I had been about the Indians being swept the day before by his team (at which point he pleasantly cursed at me) and lo and behold, a week later and the Indians are in first and the Yanks are in last, wow, what a turnaround!