Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Allegedly one of the Umpires said some really horrible things to Bradley and that is what set Bradley off.

However, the Padres are in a pennant race.

Wouldn't it have been wiser to just hire an attorney after the game ended and subpoena the catcher and the umpire involved for a deposition?

Why is it always Milton's way or bust? From where I stand, it seems that everytime it's Milton's way, it's a bust.

Milton Bradley has never accepted that he should have a mentor in his life and now as Milton enters an age where he should be mentoring others, he's incapable of even pausing for a moment to comprehend the concept of mentoring others.

During a recent Padrres game the television camera showed Milton Bradley on the bench. Bradley was talking a mile a minute to a Padre teammate. The teammate suddenly looks at Milton incredulously. I don't know what Milton was saying, but Milton looked angry. Milton always looks angry. Milton always looks angry, acts angry, and then rationalizes that that is his "intensity" at work.

It looks more like unquenchable mental illness that thrives on anger which then allows Milton to only focus on, Milton.

Milton, get a mentor, PLEASE. I'll mentor you. You'd have to pay me, but whether it's me or someone more qualified than me, YOU NEED A MENTOR.

Please consider this as you mend from an injured knee at the hands of your manager who tried to keep you apart from an umpire. Ironic how one way or the other, either by playing for a team that doesn't make the playoffs, or playing for a team that makes the playoffs and then needlessly injuring yourself the result is the same; you are not around to mentor others during the playoffs because you yourself have never been mentored.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Milton has received support from different sources that believe the first base umpire was the instigator.

The allegation that was made by the home plate umpire to Milton was that Milton, after striking out in his previous at bat, sort of tossed his bat either toward the ump or did it in some manner that is known to be a way of showing up the home plate ump.

Apparently the first base ump told the home plate ump and the home plate ump brought it up the next time Milton batted. Milton was shocked to hear about this allegation and after reaching first base after his at bat questioned the first base ump about it.

Apparently MIlton denied the allegation and the first base ump went off on Milton.

I just want to add that I seem to recall there might have been times when Milton would sulk after a called strike three at bat and either drop his bat right at the plate or sort of toss it as he is walking away in a manner that could be construed as showing up the ump. I can't say for 100% sure but I seem to recall this being something that Milton has done in the past.

Regardless, I'd like to see a highlight of Milton's prior at bat to see what might have happened. I still think Milton had other options that he didn't believe to be valid options and I believe that is because he seems to be a very self absorbed person who uses anger to keep focus on himself. End result is he can't help his team anymore this year.

Or maybe Milton can start the emotional healing he needs right away and be a fixture on the bench, cheering for his teammates, pehaps handing out occasional gems of useful observations from watching the game as it develops. Whatever someone who is recovering form knee surgery is capable of doing, Milton should do it now and work not just on his physical side but his emotional, mentoring side as well.