I feel there were two key plays that both revolved around Jhonny P that helped snatch victory into defeat.

Early in the game Ryan Garko was on second base with a double, no outs, and Jhonny was up. Jhonny tried to pull the first pitch and instead hit it foul past the third base line. Pitch number two was a called strike on the outside corner.

So what was Jhonny thinking? He tries to pull a pitch with Ryan Garko on second and no outs, and then when he is thrown a strike on the outside corner, a pitch tailor made for hitting to the right side, Jhonny doesn't lift his bat. Is Jhonny uninterested in sacrificing his at bat simply to advance the runner? Is that not good enough for Jhonny? Either it's a base hit so he can drive the run in, or he'll strike out trying?

I recall that Jhonny then struck out. The next hitter's grounder would have easily scored Ryan, if Jhonny had done his part and moved Garko to third.

Jhonny won't bunt, and doesn't seem interested in "sacrificing" his at bat for the good of the team and just moving the runner over when we have a runner on second and no outs. Isn't this like the third or fourth time in the last two weeks that Jhonny has been unable to simply move the runner over from second base??? Unreal.

Play number two involved the final play of the game. I don't care if it was a right handed pull hitter up at bat, Jhonny needs to play slightly closer to the second base bag so the runner at second cannot get such a big lead. If Jhonny had kept the runner closer to the second base bag, that "single" would have been easily catchable by Jhonny.

Lets say Jhonny plays slightly more towards the second base bag and the hitter hits it where Jhonny used to be. So what, hitting the ball more to left field makes it a shorter throw home than the "gapper" that stupid little grounder tunred into. When outfield and infield defense mattered the most, I got to witness my first ever Texas Leaguer grounder, a grounder that went through the infield and still took the outfield several seconds to track down because it was a "gapper".

The alignment of the infielders and the outfielders based on the situation at hand had no cohesion.

This lack of proper player positioning in key situations will be the achilles heels of Wedge's reign in Cleveland and it will be painful to have to hear it told to Cleveland fans by the national media should we manage to make the playoffs this year.